Graphic Designer at Retail Ecommerce Ventures (REV)
Location: UK, Canada, Central America, and Australia: 100% Remote
Retail Ecommerce Ventures (REV) has an immediate opening(s) for Graphic Designers who can produce high quality designs with a fast turn-around. Experience working iin a fast paced Ecommerce environment is a plus.
Founded by entrepreneurs Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, REV acquires and reimagines distressed retail brands and turns them into e-commerce success stories.
REV’s ever-growing portfolio includes retail stalwarts Pier 1 Imports, Dress Barn, Modell’s, Linens ‘n Things, Franklin Mint, Stein Mart, and Radio Shack.
- Looking to join a growth-driven, high energy team
- Can provide high quality designs
- Ability to complete one funnel with a quick turnaround
- Can follow written guidelines and briefs
- Are proactive and can juggle multiple priorities
- Are confident in what you’re doing
- Are comfortable using Slack and Zoom daily for communication
- Have a minimum of 30 hours a week available
- Are willing to complete a design test
- 1-3 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Can create sales pages, up-sale, down-sale, and checkout pages, FB ads, and custom emails
- Funnel copy for BRANDS (logo, colors etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
To apply: email, email@example.com
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!