Graphic Designer at New American Funding
Job Locations US
Type Full Time
We are looking for a dynamic, kind-hearted, creative wizard who can join us on our quest to continue evolving our brand and take over the mortgage world. We want a graphic designer that is down-to-earth, a self-starter, and team player who is excited to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, in-house environment.
As one of our graphic designers, you will assist with day-to-day design requests, working on a wide array of creative assets from digital to print. Mentored under creative leadership, you will have opportunities to flex your creative muscles and contribute to our nationwide creative campaigns while also supporting our branded house of creative products and materials.
Salary range $45k to $60k depending on experience
- Create design solutions including print and digital for various campaigns.
- Key focus on concept development, branding, and broad reach collateral materials.
- Working closely with Senior Designers and Art Director, design engaging creative suites that effectively communicate messaging under brand guidelines to increase brand recognition within in the market.
- Maintain asset servers with high level of organization and detail.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines with quick turn time.
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience (including internships).
- High attention to detail, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with strong communication skills.
- Portfolio demonstrating a keen sense of typography, color, layout, and hierarchy.
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Stay knowledgeable of brand standards and creative best practices.
- Experience working with print vendors is a plus.
Work Authorization: Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Other Duties: This job profile is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as one may perform additional related duties as assigned in order to meet the needs of the organization.
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more