Full Stack Software Engineer at Waltham Clinic
Waltham Clinic is a health tech startup focused on delivering world-class health care to older adults living in long term care through a combination of telemedicine and in-person visits.
We are building the leading “virtual center of excellence” in the United States for treating the illnesses of functional and cognitive decline due to aging. We currently offer multiple specialties (including geriatric psychiatry and physical medicine & rehabilitation) to our patients using homegrown technology and data science that simplifies clinical workflows and improves quality of care.
Our founding team comes from the executive team and early engineering team at Clover Health, a tech-enabled health insurance startup that went public on the Nasdaq in January 2021 with a market capitalization of over US$5bn.
- Design and deliver web and mobile applications to facilitate on-site and remote care delivery for our patients
- Build reusable code and libraries to improve the scalability of our engineering team
- Work with our Data Science team to implement data and machine learning pipelines that
- will drive business critical insights
- Work directly with our clinical team to build tooling that drives the highest quality care
- for our patients
- Integrate clinical and non-clinical systems to drive efficiencies throughout the business
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in Software Engineering
- Experience working throughout the stack (backend, frontend, infrastructure)
- Experience working autonomously and cross-functionally across organizations
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Building or maintaining side projects
- Experience with Cloud devOps, ETL and data pipelines
- Python, Django, React, Redux, Postgres, GCP
- Report directly to the CTO
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!