Full Desk Recruiter at Spherion Staffing
Full Desk Recruiter – Remote
- Location: League City, Texas
- Industry: Human Resources (Management Occupations)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Working Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Various Shifts Available)
- Ref. Number: S_57935
Do you love recruiting (contract, contract to perm, and permanent)? Are you great with people and building relationships? Then this might be the opportunity for you! We are currently looking for an experienced Full Desk Recruiter for our Galveston County branch. You will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting across a wide variety of skills sets.
(This role may be performed remotely in another city/state.)
You will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting across a wide variety of skills sets. You will act as a trusted client advisor and . In this ever-changing world of technology, it will be important to leverage social media sites to better attract and engage quality talent.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Source, Screen and Interview candidates
- Compete background checks and references for potential employers
- Manage all onboarding activities to ensure compliance
- Manage all open job content across various social media and posting platforms
- Harnessing Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other online portals to connect with potential candidates
- Serve as employee advocate offering coaching when needed to drive towards success
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment that allows you to grow your skills as a staffing professional, then we are the company for you!
Working hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Various Shifts Available)
Some reasons you might enjoy working as a Recruiter with Spherion:
- You want to work in a collaborative environment where you can learn and build your skills.
- You enjoy problem-solving and want the opportunity to shine in a competitive environment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can impact and benefit people’s lives.
We’re seeking an innovative thinker who will genuinely enjoy building lasting relationships with our community. Someone with high energy, good communication skills and a sense of humor is a must.
Experience: 1-4 years
- High school diploma required
- 4-year business degree is required
- At least 2+ years of staffing & recruiting industry experience
We provide local staffing with a personal touch! Simply put, at Spherion we find people jobs and love what we do!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!