Front End Developer
Are you annoyed at off-centered pixels? Do you like working directly with designers and users to build a truly useful product? Do you enjoy seeing beautiful designs come to life? We are looking for someone like you!
We are looking for a front-end developer who wants to join us on our mission to revamp the Platform.sh web application and deliver an experience that enables many more developers to build the applications/website they want.
You will collaborate intensely with the design and marketing teams to help build the product (extending the current UI, and building out whole new feature sets). This is a diverse position, were you will be part of a team of (front-end)-developers.
This position is full-time, and remote.
- 3+ years of experience with HTML5 and CSS3 standards
- Experience ReactJS
- Experience with LESS and SASS compilers.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Experience with responsive and cross-browser testing techniques.
- A sharp eye for detail with a need to fix misalignments.
- Comfortable to share your opinion in discussions about new product ideas, concepts and functionality.
- Experience with Content Management systems (Drupal 7 or Drupal 8)
- Experience working on highly performant and usable single page applications.
- Experience working in a SCRUM environment.
- Experience developing data visualizations (Paper.js, D3.js or others) is a big plus.
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University and The British Council.