Ubiquisoft Technologies is seeking a full-time Front-End Developer to join our development team. Open to both local and remote candidates.
As a member of our team, you will design and build the next generation of software for Ubiquisoft clients and in-house products. From initial product concept to production support this position encompasses the full development lifecycle. Each developer can choose to work remotely or if in town they are offered a private windowed office at our location in Germantown, TN.
- Product concept, design, wireframing, and prototyping
- Design and development of new systems for clients and internal projects
- Lead UI design and implementation
- Coding within the company chosen JS framework (currently Angular)
- Consult with management and staff on upcoming projects
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years Front-End or Full stack development experience
- A passion for good UX design
- Professionalism required (attitude, appearance, and communication)
- RESTful API backend integration or development (Java) experience
- Familiarity with general and mobile-specific design patterns
- Ability to research and resolve programming problems independently
- Open to accepting feedback and ability to follow the direction of technical leads
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States and pass a criminal background check.
Nice to Have
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent training
- Public portfolio or open-source contributions
- Graphic design experience or training
- Mobile Design and Development Experience (iOS or Android)
- Adobe CC product experience (Ps, Ai, Xd)
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Coverage for team member available at no cost. Spouse and Children coverage available for an additional amount.
- Private Office with a door and window(s)
- Free Friday lunches (at a local restaurant or catered)
- Snacks and Drinks galore
- High-End iMac or MacBook with the latest software tools