Freelance Business Developer DACH at Loyaltek
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote; Freelance
📋 Job brief
The role of the Business Developer at Gitify is to develop and cultivate relationships with partners and clients. Business Developer will help us drive new revenue in the DACH region (German speaking markets – Austria, Germany Switzerland),by taking over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territories. To excel in this role you should have an engaging sales personality, be able to converse and negotiate business opportunities in several languages (German and English are required, Dutch is also preferred), be able to research and prospect new opportunities, and possess a strong desire to chase and close new business..
- Contacting potential clients to establish a relationship and arrange meetings.
- Presenting and explaining our products & services to potential new clients.
- Attending conferences and industry events, travel to meetings.
- Preparing commercial proposals and contracts.
- Negotiating contract terms with clients and communicating terms to internal stakeholders.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets based on research.
- Helping management implement sales targets.
- Assisting with the management of internal lead generators if requested/
- Working with Marketing Dept to help convert leads to viable prospects.
- Contributing to the improvement of Marketing materials and presentations in multiple languages.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news.
✨ Skills & Qualifications
- Becoming a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- You have good communication and negotiation skills in several languages.
- You are able to handle a part of the administrative work related to a new deal (purchase order, contract, invoicing…)
- You are fluent in German, English, and preferably Dutch.
- You are hungry to close deals and not afraid of rejection.
- You are self-motivated and can handle deadlines and a quota.
- You can articulate your thoughts clearly and engage with prospects.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
☕ What we Offer
- Daily fee of 230€ as a freelancer
- You will be part of a company with lots of opportunity for growth
- You will be working in a flexible environment
💡 About Loyaltek Group
At the Loyaltek Group, we’re dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use LoyalPay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process your money the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.