Foundation and Customer Service Representative Program Manager at Delta Dental
Title: Foundation and CSR Program Manager
- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
At Delta Dental, our strategy is only as strong as the people who execute it! We are hiring individuals that are not just right for today but also for our future. We have built a foundation of high-trust by treating all people with dignity, making and keeping commitments, and consistently striving to do the right thing. Our leaders optimistically share future possibilities to inspire and motivate others toward their full potential. We expect our employees to find ways to embrace positive change, be curious and challenge the status quo, and provide solutions to unmet problems. Joining Delta Dental means joining a culture focused on fostering development, building genuine connections, recognizing each other’s strengths and sharing in successes.
The Foundation and CSR Program Manager is responsible for developing the strategic direction and managing programs to elevate employee giving and volunteering. This incumbent will also guide and accelerate Delta Dental’s philanthropic efforts through designing, implementing, and measuring the impact of Delta Dental’s strategic philanthropy and broader impact programs.
How you will make an impact:
- Manages programs, partnerships, impacts, operations, engagement, and storytelling.
- Develops strategies (including analysis, new program ideas, and communications) and oversees a program budget.
- Develops, socializes, and leads community involvement governance, process, and programs across the organization.
- Builds and manages a sub-portfolio of grants and grantmaking programs in one of Delta Dental’s strategic focus areas: access to care, racial justice and opportunity, Smiles that Last a Lifetime, local community investments and employee giving and education.
- Develops deep, generative, and trusted long-term relationships with grantees, philanthropic partners, and community leaders; expertly guide partnerships toward shared outcomes and tangible results.
- Acts as the lead of volunteering and giving technology solutions.
- Leads participatory grantmaking programs with community councils.
- Leverages philanthropy as a vehicle to increase empathy, engagement and connection between Delta Dental, our employees and our communities through volunteerism and awareness.
- Brings the voice of Delta Dental Community Care Foundation employees and impact to the forefront of Delta Dental for Good’s communications efforts.
- Creates and executes the strategic program to build a community involvement culture, working in partnership with cross-functional teams from any number of enterprise divisions.
- Identifies relevant measurements to define success and maintains a consistent dashboard for reporting success to the senior leadership team.
- Develops and implements community involvement program plans, including scope, resource requirements, new program ideas, best practice protocols, and communications.
- Drives awareness around community involvement to employees, community stakeholders, and policyholders.
What we look for:
- 7+ years of experience in philanthropy, social impact and/or impact measurement, ideally in a corporate philanthropy/CSR role.
- At least five years of demonstrated ownership over programs, partnerships and grantmaking portfolios; proven track record of driving results based on impact measurement frameworks (e.g., theory of change).
- Experience building capacity for nonprofit organizations, especially around their use of technology.
- An understanding of trust-based philanthropy.
- Ability to define and communicate a strategy that includes the vision, measurement of success, and its impact on the business.
- A passion for social impact issues and community outreach.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills.
- Adaptability and ability to work in a dynamic environment where requirements shift to meet changing business needs.
- Detail-oriented with problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge and application of English grammar, including composition, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong organization, time and project management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong analytical, financial and systems skills.
- Knowledge of health care industry issues and dental terminology preferred.
- Knowledge of Enterprise policies and procedures, business, and corporate culture.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience working through ecosystems and networks to effect social change.
- Ability to forge strong cross-sector working relationships across organizations and geographies.
- Adept at synthesizing complex inputs from multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to bring people together around a common goal and lead by influence.
- A desire to build.
Benefits and perks:
- 12 days starting vacation plus 12 holidays and your birthday off!
- Multiple medical insurance options: 100% paid or low cost premiums
- 100% paid dental insurance.
- 100% paid vision insurance.
- Onsite gym and/or gym discount and fitness incentive.
- Culture of learning: substantial tuition reimbursement to improve your skills.
- Career growth: we love promoting from within!
- Strong commitment to work/life balance.
- Technology allowance.
- Social responsibility and volunteer opportunities.
Please note, Delta Dental will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!