North America Regional and Global Network Financial Lead Analyst
Raritan, New Jersey, United States
Requisition ID: 00001E8D
Johnson & Johnson Technology Services is recruiting for a North America Regional and Global Network Financial Lead Analyst.
This position can be performed remotely in North America.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Lead Analyst Regional and Global Network Financials role works with the Service Provider/s as well as internal resources on providing region-specific oversight, management and controls of financial processes associated with network services. This role will be responsible for various aspects of financial management including budget responsibilities, TEMS and Billing, and ordering processes for J&J’s network services. You will oversee all region-specific aspects of financial reporting and analytics and act as the primary global responsible individual for global suppliers and processes assigned such as global telecommunications providers, telecommunication expense management and/or project and portfolio financial management.
- Serve as the coordination point between IT Finance, corporate accounting functions, and the Service Provider/s for financial matters utilizing specific knowledge of regional accounting principles, regulatory requirements, etc. Provide direction and coordination for all aspects of financial planning and analysis related to the communications carriers and Service Provider/s. Ensure financial transparencies to internal customers and sites. Approve actions for financial management, TEMS and Billing.
- Implement procedures to execute sound ordering and billing activities for vendor products and services as needed.
- You will be responsible for the region-specific approval, invoice, audit, and payment processes, including investigating variances in forecasted expenses or usage, auditing, monitoring and reporting invoice submission compliance. Track all region-specific monthly invoices, charges and credits related to vendor services to ensure accuracy of charges, retained expenses and pass-through expenses
- We will audit the adherence to the invoice validation and verification process including invoice review practices and maintenance of approval and payment status. You will identify, validate and track service credits and earn backs; establish and execute the process for periodic true ups
- Partner with IT Finance to establish and maintain the internal charge back processes. As a team, we will develop and establish the region-specific internal operating chargeback process and mechanisms
- In addition to regional responsibilities, you will handle global financial functions as assigned.
- Provide backup and coverage for other roles within the organization where experience and skills can be used.
- Train additional personnel in financial processes specific to the region.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 6 years of related experience is required
- Prior experience with carrier and service billing structures is required
- Strong knowledge and experience with, telecommunication expense management providers, data visualization tools, business intelligence software, databases, Service-Now, and carrier/integrator reporting tools
- A minimum of 4 years of broad Financial Management, data analytics, reporting and IT infrastructure experience in a large global health care organization is preferred, ideally with a large services contract
- Experience with data analytics and reporting, financial management, TEMS and Billing is preferred
- Knowledge of region-specific accounting principles, regulatory requirements, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong attention to detail as it relates to data assessment and analysis and process discipline
- Excellent time management skills to adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with colleagues, business partners and vendor personnel
- Experience running consistent processes across a variety of vendor partners
- Occasion travel to Operations Centers, Suppliers and Business Unit Locations
- Agile, scrum, scrum-ban, DevOps, lean certification and life cycle management certifications preferred
- Experience working in Network infrastructure environments, unified communication technology and/or call center operations preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.