Financial Assistant at Kinsta
- FULL-TIME REMOTE
- Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting.
- We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers.
- Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica!
- We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
Kinsta is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Financial Assistant in the Americas or in Europe to support the Finance Team in performing day-to-day financial administration.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Making ledger entries and ensuring the accuracy of all transactions Processing consultant, vendor, and other payments
- Reconciling financial data in accounting software
- Assisting with month-end closing tasks
- Keeping track of special project budgets
- Assisting with other tasks conducted within the finance team
- 1-3 years of financial accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Native-level proficiency in written and spoken English
- Demonstrated experience using QuickBooks Online
- Proficient in Excel and Google sheets
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent experience
- Superior attention to detail
- Organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.