Finance Manager at Jellysmack
- Legal & Finance
- Full time
Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world’s most talented video creators on social media. We’re an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Jellysmack is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Finance Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is excited by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, highly attentive to detail and communicative, a self-starter, and has proven to be successful in hyper-growth businesses.
This person will be a key contributor to the Jellysmack Finance team. This person will focus on helping the company develop more refined financial forecasting capabilities and methodologies. These efforts will inform Jellysmack’s operating plan, and this person will communicate actionable insights that enable leaders throughout the company to achieve their objectives. This person will report directly to the VP of FP&A, work closely with the CFO, and also work cross-functionally with many key stakeholders throughout the company.
- Own the company’s revenue forecast. Devise and implement new methodologies that increase accuracy, insightfulness, automation, and scalability.
- Aid with strategic financial analyses, which may include new business ventures, due diligence, future fundraising initiatives, and investor reports/analyses.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders on strategic, operational, and financial planning activities.
- Act as a thought-partner to leaders throughout the organization by developing actionable insights, developing and implementing new controls/processes, and seeking ways to optimize business outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or a related quantitative field. MBA is a plus
- 5+ years experience in corporate finance, investment banking, private equity, or accounting.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and accounting fundamentals.
- A passion for financial modeling, creating data-driven analyses, and building/improving in a hyper-growth environment.
- Strong analytical and communication skills; ability to distill complexity down into its most salient elements and communicating with senior executives.
- Serving as a mentor/coach to more junior Financial Analysts. Previous experience as a people manager is a plus.
- Strong Excel proficiency. Experience with SQL, PowerBI, Netsuite, is a plus.
- A standout team member who is agile, flexible, innovative, determined and positive.
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and /or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
To make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a $300 / EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
- Early Summer release Fridays
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Company sponsored wellness programs and events
- Competitive Healthcare coverage
- 401K match
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion at Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort. We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Creatives ourselves, we’re home to over 250 influential creators, including Derek Deso, Karina Garcia, Brad Mondo, MrBeast, Bailey Sarian, Patrick Starrr, and PewDiePie. Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (Beauty Studio), soccer (Oh My Goal), gaming (Gamology), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators stay focused on their passion—creating the best content for their global fan bases. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!