Finance – Lending and Sales at Gravity Payments
Finance – Lending & Sales
A career with Gravity Payments is an opportunity to be on a collaborative team where creative leadership, passion for progress, and responsibility are paramount.
Our team members focus and commit to providing for our clients and our community because we care deeply for others.
The ideal person for this role is someone who has had some results oriented sales experience with great creativity focused on outcomes paired with the unique love of financial analysis.
- This unique blend would be responsible in building and growing our Working Capital program.
- You’ll have the opportunity to build the program from its current state into a future that best serves our clients and company.
- You’ll be able to experiment with marketing initiatives and engagement strategies, deepen your understanding of our company’s financials and goals, all while working with our clients/merchants to expand their businesses.
- This role would allow you to partner with teams across the organization such as Sales, Engineering, Finance, & Accounting, while wholly owning the success of the Working Program.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute a short and long term strategy to grow our Working Capital product revenue (sales and marketing and project management)
- Work directly with Sales teams and clients to source and approve new funding deals (project management, marketing and customer focus)
- Test new strategies to engage merchants such as marketing campaigns, newsletters, outbound emails, etc. (strategy)
- Create financial projections and models to support the health and sustainability of the program (finance)
- Review and approve new incoming funding deals (risk and finance)
- Oversee key metrics of the program (finance and analysis)
- Desire to work in a client facing environment with a strong analysis component
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Self-start who enjoys the challenge and opportunity of forging new paths
- Comfortable working independently
- Tolerance for risk and ambiguity
- Data-driven decision maker
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!