Expert/Tutor in Chemistry or Environmental Science at Livingston Research
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote; Part-Time
Looking for an Expert/Tutor in Chemistry or Environmental Science!
Livingston Research delivers help and support to private and business clients around the world to facilitate learning and improve their performance through leading-edge technology, services, and data capabilities since 2009.
We build, launch and promote products and services to empower students in countries like the US, Canada and all over the world.
Now we are looking for skilled experts or tutors in Chemistry and Environmental Science to join our team.
Position involves completing and explaining various college-level tasks in Chemistry, Environmental Science and related subjects.
- Competitive compensation in USD (from $3 to $18 per hour of work depending on urgency and complexity of customers request)
- Performance-based bonuses (you can earn up to 35% bonus for every order)
- Bonus system for nicely-done tasks (you receive tips directly from clients, we don’t withhold any fee!)
- Salary paid 2 times a month, upon request
- Flexible schedule. Ability to combine this job with your daily life
- Variety of tasks in Chemistry, Environmental Science and related subjects
- 24/7 support help with order-related questions
- Personal Success Manager, assisting you with non-order related questions
- Learning Lab with free online courses to upgrade your skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to provide and explain solutions to tasks on various topics related to Chemistry and Environmental Science
- Advanced time management skills
- Research experience would be a plus
- Stable and reliable internet access
- Availability to work at least 10 hours per week or more
How to apply:
In order to APPLY for the position and join our Livingston Research freelance family, you are to:
1. Go to http://bit.ly/3Zk1ac2
2. Fill in your account data and tell us about your experience and preferences
3. Complete a few test tasks in your area of specialization and a short English test.
Once you successfully complete the probation stages, our Recruiting Manager will get in touch with you via email within the next 2-4 business days.
Sign Up for Our Weekly Fresh Jobs Newsletter