Status: Evergreen Application
At Allegis Transcription, we believe in fair and accurate outcomes. Our work is focused in the insurance and legal industries where our commitment to high quality really makes an impact. From insurance claims to legal hearings, since 1996 our transcription team has delivered the unparalleled product our customers trust for the just conclusions of their work.
Allegis offers our team of independent contract transcriptionists 24/7 access to work through an online work portal, a robust community network, ongoing feedback and support, and competitive per page pay rates. In exchange for this, Allegis requires a 100-page weekly minimum and the ability to consistently meet quality assurance standards.
Independent Contractor Transcriptionists transcribe verbatim recorded audio interviews between insurance adjusters and their clients regarding property and casualty claims. Work is done independently and must satisfy minimum quality scores and weekly production amounts. All work is done remotely at Independent Contractor’s work location.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Accuracy – Ability to transcribe verbatim with 98% or higher accuracy.
- Formatting – Ability to learn and adhere to Allegis transcript formatting standards.
- Experience – Minimum 2 years’ transcription experience.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Experience with strict verbatim transcription
- Experience with insurance and/or legal transcription (or similar industry)
- Ability to produce an average of 100+ transcript pages within 8-10 hours
- Minimum 75 WPM
- Transcribe in adherence to Allegis formatting standards.
- Ensure all transcripts meet or surpass 98% accuracy.
- Provide responsive and proactive communication with office team.
- Submit completed jobs before or by the file due date/time.
- Work in accordance to established weekly production target amounts.
- Available to work with office team during business hours for onboarding/training/QA process.
- All work must be conducted by transcriptionists based within the United States.
You must have a Windows-based PC with MS Word 2010 or higher (not compatible with Mac).