Executive Virtual Assistant
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of touchcr.com (https://touchcr.com/ ) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Our CEO is one of the most successful men and marketing minds who builds and scales companies from $20 million to $200 million and far beyond. He has been a consultant with Fortune 1000 companies since he was in his 20’s and has one of the most unique, brilliant and sought after marketing minds in the country. Heading up Touchcr.com https://www.linkedin.com/company/touchcr/ is just one of his many ventures.
- We ‘re seeking a spunky, full of common sense full-time virtual assistant to take over many administrative tasks that will free up our CEO’s time.
- Some of your responsibilities include: handling customer follow up and organization,
- keeping our CEO on track and organized,
- performing research,
- handling travel and other executive administrative responsibilities.
- Our team culture and brand is professional and personable and decidedly non-corporate in tone.
We’re looking for an Assistant who will be a good fit with that, and who possesses the following qualities:
- Is an action taker — anticipates needs before the CEO brings it up.
- Has strong writing skills — uses correct grammar and spelling, proofs work before it goes out.
- Has high standards of excellence — not just satisfied completing a task to check it off, rather wants to make sure that it’s completed to the best of his/her ability.
- Experienced in coordinating and delegating many moving parts.
- Is tenacious (doesn’t take nnnnnnnnno for an answer).
- Has loads of common sense — thinks things through, doesn’t just stop at face value.
- Is a champion at meeting deadlines
- Are quick on your feet and able to fill in the gaps without a lot of details
You’ll need to be experienced with these tools:
- Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- CRM ( Salesforce, Infusionsoft, etc.)
Marketing assistant background a plus but not necessary.
- This is a full time (40 hrs/week) 1099 contract position.
- The starting pay rate for this position is $20+/hr, based on experience and qualifications
- This is a learning opportunity with a fast-growing company
How to Apply:
In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the Touchcr.com position.”
In the body of the message, please write me a 16 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a fit for you, including your experience with working remotely. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Your experience with working with an entrepreneur, including specific tasks that you performed for that person. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Why you think your written and verbal communication skills are above average — be specific! (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working and why you’re interested in a new position. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Two sentence closing providing the following:
- one of the features from our touchcr.com website.
- a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!