Executive Compensation Consultant at Concentrix
Location: Remote, US
Executive Compensation Consultant
USA Work at Home
Executive Compensation Consultant will be responsible for day-to-day analytical and consulting support for both global Executive Compensation and administration of the Company’s stock-based compensation programs.
- Provide analytical and consulting support for global executive compensation including developing executive compensation offer packages, supporting executive compensation program administration, and performing analyses and modeling of existing and proposed programs.
- Assist with the coordination and development of meeting materials for the Compensation Committee and support executive compensation planning cycles (i.e., annual equity grant, Senior Executive Team Compensation, data deliverables for annual proxy, etc.).
- As a member of the team, participate in global equity administration and planning processes for equity transactions for both the stock incentive plan and ESPP, ensuring accurate and timely processing of RSA, RSU, and/or PRSU releases and option exercises, and effective enrollment and/or removal from the ESPP program and timely and accurate purchase processing.
- As a member of the team, support efforts to enhance the effectiveness and accuracy of equity administration, including optimizing existing automation (i.e., Workday, E*TRADE/Equity Edge Online) and manual processes, and evaluating external vendors and service providers, as needed.
- Support equity team’s adherence to SOX and other compliance requirements and filings, and auditing and validation processes for equity transactions, ensuring internal controls and procedures are operating efficiently and effectively and that recurring reports and filings are provided in a timely manner.
- Partner with cross functional teams to participate in strategic equity administration (i.e., Corporate Governance/Legal, Global Payroll teams, People Solutions, Finance/Accounting, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from a four-year college or university.
- 3 + Years of Experience within Corporate Compensation to include 2 + Years Executive Compensation and exposure to equity administration.
- Experience with HCM and stock administration platforms; Experience with Workday and E*TRADE/Equity Edge Online preferred.
- Motivated to deliver results timely and accurately in a fast-paced global environment.
- Ability to analyze, synthesize, and interpret complex data.
- Strong customer service disposition and sense of professionalism.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal along with the ability to effectively present information to senior executive leadership and internal and external partners.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel and data analysis skills to perform complex calculations and model financial impact of equity/ executive compensation plans.
- Exposure to equity-related accounting, tax, legal and regulatory compliance matters in both the U.S.
- Exposure to global equity administration (i.e., the Philippines, India, China, etc.) preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) and/or Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP) preferred.
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more