Executive Communications Manager at Crawford Group
Executive Communications Manager
Santa Clara, California Contract
Crawford Group (www.crawfordgroup.com) is seeking an Executive Communications Manager to join our client’s team. The Manager, Executive Communications is an integral member of the Brand Communications and Engagement team and plays a critical role in supporting communications for the Chief Product Officer, and the three General Managers of the company’s lines of business. The qualified candidate is known for adroit program management and aligning key messages across the organization. Is eager to learn the business and work with members of the executive team. And most of all, will be a great fit with the existing team who work with immense integrity, collaborate seamlessly, and always think about what will benefit the customers and partners most.
About Crawford Group.
We are revolutionizing how marketing gets done! Crawford Group provides expert marketing, digital, creative, events, and communications talent solutions for marketers.
Our customers want flexibility in their workforce solutions and need experts with the skills and capabilities to deliver on revenue and pipeline growth through marketing activities. At Crawford Group we believe in developing collaborative customer relationships to create the best talent solution for their marketing organization’s needs.
- Managing the executive communications needs of the Product Organization including internal updates, all hands meetings, external speaking engagements, media opportunities, and more
- Manage day to day communications needs including preparation, staffing, and follow ups for internal and external meetings, briefings, interviews
- Track and manage executive activities via SmartSheet shared calendar
- Ongoing refinement of strategy and programming for social and owned media for CPO in collaboration with VP Comms, Social Media Strategist, PR and Content teams
- Support media programming for CPO and BU GMs in collaboration with the External Communications team, supporting PR agency, and Industry Analyst Relations team
- Ad-hoc project ownership with clear definition of objectives and outcomes tracking to positively impact the company’s reputation and business
- 8+ years of relevant experience in an executive communications role
- Executive communications manager experience in the tech industry (Enterprise software and/or SaaS) highly preferred
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts and convey them into communications in support of executives
- Creative and organized marketing and communications professional
- Well-rounded experience across a variety of functions with strong business acumen and knowledge of product communications
- Experience in developing and delivering integrated programming to address company reputation, corporate programming, and executive voices
- Balance of strategic vision with tactical execution – know how to develop and set a communications strategy, and how to get it done
- Expertise in program management to ensure that plans are socialized, adhered to, and measured against
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, manage multiple projects at a time, and deliver quality work under pressure
- Possess executive influence – are a trusted partner and will need to provide counsel and guidance to the top leaders in the company
- Find clarity in ambiguity – know what needs to be done and how communications can have a positive impact
- High level of ownership and committed to achieving measurable results
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal
- Be flexible, adapt to change quickly, and be a positive change agent for others
- Bachelors Degree required
Location: Remote, U.S.
Duration: 6 months , 25 hours per week
Rate: $70-$80/hour W-2 consultant of Crawford Group; benefits available if eligible (Our hourly ranges are determined based on skills, experience and location)
Committed to Diversity.
We believe in approaching every interaction with honor, respect, and positive intent. Building diverse teams that foster creativity, innovative thinking, and opportunity for all. Ultimately, we know that our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us all forward every day.