Executive Assistant, Vice Presidents at Loom
Executive Assistant, VPs
LOOM Team– People
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 12M users across 200k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including Netflix, HubSpot, Atlassian, Juniper Networks, and Twitter.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised over $200 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, and Andreessen Horowitz.
As Executive Assistant, you will work very closely with the executive team and will be responsible for handling key processes and supporting the critical needs of the function. We’re hiring EAs to support the leadership of each function
- Product, Design & Engineering: Supporting the VP of Engineering and Product
- East Coast Time Zone, Ability to coordinate events for 100+ Employees
- Go to Market: Supporting VP of Sales and Senior VP of Marketing
- SF Based, SF office support alongside Head of Workplace
- CTO & Operations: Supporting CTO and Director of Finance
- NYC Based, NYC office support alongside Head of Workplace
- NYC Office is 750 Broadway New York, NY
The Executive Assistant will help the leadership of each function run the teams successfully, from ensuring a smooth cadence of virtual and in-person meetings, enhancing the communication within each team and help each function be more productive and successful. This role will report directly into the VPs being supported.
* We are currently hiring remotely in the United States and Canada
- Provide administrative support for VPs within each function, including calendar, and expense management in a timely manner
- Schedule meetings, mini-summits / QBRs and annual meetings for function and coordinate across broader company
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, for VPs and team offsite
- Ensure key meetings, such as OKRs and planning, are successful by managing agendas, coordinating materials and follow-ups
- Support logistical and operational needs to help teams be more engaged and productive
What We’re Looking For
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an executive assistant for a leader, preferably at fast-paced technology company
- You’re adept at mastering technologies we use, including Loom, Zoom, Slack, Notion and Google Docs
- You are organized and self-driven, and able to lead meetings and manage projects, communicating with clarity and empathy
- You know how to build positive working relationships with team leadership and other cross functional stakeholders, including finance, communications, HR, and IT
- You are based in the United States or Canada
How We Work
Freedom and Flexibility: At Loom, we believe work is an act, not a place. When we disengage work from a location, we can accommodate a broad range of life choices. You can choose to work from home or while you travel. If you are in the Bay Area, you can drop by our San Francisco office on 2nd and Market St. when reopens in Fall 2021. We are able to hire across the United States and Canada* and are continuing to expand our international presence. And you are free to move within a country without any adjustment to compensation.
Engaging Workday: The key to an engaging workday is finding the right balance between different ways to work sync, async, text and video. Loom makes it easier for us to say what we mean without having to schedule a zoom meeting or struggle to find the right words. And using async communication allows us to free up time for deep work every day. We believe there’s a place for sync time – often a conversation on Zoom is exactly what is needed. For team meetings, this ‘sync time’ is typically between 9AM-Noon PT given where the overlap of timezones where Loommates are located.
Work-Rest Balance: The way we balance the fast-paced demands of a high-growth startup and sustainability is making rest a priority. We offer a flexible PTO policy so you’re able to take time off when you need it. We also go fully offline once a year between Christmas and New Year (and twice during the Pandemic). Rest is also part of the workday, not just during PTO. Taking a break for personal commitments, whether it’s watching the kids or getting some exercise is natural part of the workday.
Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter. We are intentional about building trust and relationships through unique, shared experiences. Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it’s through Looms celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. Loommates are able to meet in person with their teams at least twice a year purely for fun. We’re also building local offices for those who want to work or meet in person, starting with San Francisco and New York City in Fall 2021.
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Mental health and wellness reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement