Executive Assistant- Vice President of Human Resources and Senior Director, Total Rewards at Kraken
Executive Assistant- VP of HR and Sr. Director, Total Rewards
GENERAL & ADMINISTRATION
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
This position will be responsible for a broad range of support duties to enable the VP of Human Resources and the Sr. Director of Total Rewards, and their teams to perform optimally. To be successful, you will have to be able to juggle multiple responsibilities in parallel, anticipate deadlines and changes, be very self-organized, articulate, coordinate with other peers and senior executives, and smoothly collaborate in a fast-paced environment where teamwork, professionalism, confidentiality, and communication are important.
What you’ll do
- Assist executives in scheduling one-off and series of meetings with internal and external parties; deftly manage conflicts and prioritize time utilization
- Increase the efficiency and efficacy of the executives through various optimization and prioritization across a range of complex, critical topics
- Ensure appropriate confidential awareness is applied with external and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Organize domestic and international travel as well as meeting venues for executives, team members, and external parties as needed
- Anticipate, compare, and process expenses related to above
- Organize and manage corporate events for executives, industry contacts and external parties as needed
- Assist with preparation for key strategic meetings (i.e. create summarized agendas)
- Prepare, catalog, distribute materials, reports, and other executive content
- Build relationships with the broader team while acting as a gatekeeper for the executive
- Additional tasks and assignments: such as tracking invoices, mailings, packages, etc.
Who you are
- 3 – 4+ years as an Executive Assistant supporting executives in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience supporting executives in a start-up will be considered a bonus
- Experience planning and executing corporate events
- Tech savvy and familiar with MacOS, Slack, Google Suite and Zoom
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you get to utilize your resourceful, problem solving nature
- Competent in organizing multi-stakeholder and multi-time zone meetings and events
- Able to deal with conflicting priorities with ease and confidently communicate with staff at all levels
- Understanding and ability to build modern presentations and spreadsheets would be a bonus
- Self-starter yet seek and enjoy the opportunity to collaborate with others
- Detail oriented and analytical, with the ability to follow-through
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to thrive in a result-driven environment with tight deadlines
- Compassionate and caring with high EQ
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.