Executive Assistant to CEO at Wildbit
Job Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Are you looking to grow your career and work on a team that feels like a family? To serve as the co-founders right-hand as they make bold moves to take on new initiatives and projects critical to the company’s future? Are you self-motivated and ready to do the work you love with people you respect and enjoy being around? If so we may have the perfect fit for you!
Location: Remote (EST Time Zone only) Office is located at 2400 Market Street Suite 235B, Philadelphia PA 19103
Comp range: $60,000-$70,000
- Full health, dental and vision for EE plus Family
- Attend conferences, engage in company-paid retreats, receive support to develop valuable new skills & more!
- 32-hour work weeks- since the EA role is new, and a bit different, we are asking for availability M-F, but will work together to adjust as the role shapes up.
Our mission: To create a place where people can do deep, meaningful work. We exist for our team. Our products and customers allow us to do the best work of our lives, together.
Why this role exists: The Executive Assistant will be instrumental in creating the space necessary for Wildbit to grow and take on more initiatives and projects that are critical to the future. The EA will assist co-founders with some personal tasks and provide the support necessary as they make bold moves, to be better leaders, and see the company through a big, 10-year strategic plan.
What’s in it for me?
We don’t micromanage at Wildbit. You will be given full support, and full autonomy, to execute spectacularly in this role. You will have the opportunity to work with brilliant people, gain a deep insight into how modern, profitable companies are run, and connect with others in the industry who do meaningful work.
- You will proactively manage the scheduling/planning of the CEO’s calendar (both personal and professional).
- You will jump-start strategic projects through research, project planning, and engaging other consultants or team members.
- You will organize and facilitate travel and speaking engagements for the CEO.
- You will represent the CEO in written communications (blog posts, interview questionnaires from various outlets, internal Wildbit communications, etc).
- You will listen and react to the changes in the business without being told what to do specifically.
- Working knowledge and experience with collaboration technologies (Zoom, Slack, G Suite, Keynote, Notion, etc.)
- Experience scheduling across multiple timezones
- Project management skills
- Research skills
- Experience preparing content for speaking engagements
- Travel planning experience
Core Competencies + Hard Skills
- Project management
- Proper email etiquette
- Working knowledge of collaboration tools
- Excellent communication
- Managing bills, invoices and mail
Personal Attributes + Soft Skills
- Kind yet direct (e.g. no bull-s***)
- Confident working independently
- Comfortable with direct conversations/feedback
- Creative problem solving
- Takes ownership
- Gets the job done, easy going
Other Responsibilities: This candidate should possess the ability to balance and prioritize complex schedules (invoices, appointments, travel, gifting, etc) to play a vital role in maximizing communication within the team and maintaining client relationships. Will also will have the opportunity to take on additional projects.
- Availability M-F, 40 hrs/wk in EST
- Some availability outside of business hours for team activities
- Limited travel (less than 10%)
Education Requirements: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Location: EST Time Zone only. Preference for Philadelphia
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!