Executive Assistant at Big Duck
Executive Assistant (PART-TIME | REMOTE)
Do you find satisfaction helping others and love to clear off a to-do list? Have 2-3 years of professional experience doing administrative support work? Are you interested in performing a variety of tasks to support our company’s senior-level managers? You might just be the person we’re looking for.
About this role
To be successful in this role, you must be well-organized, have great time management and communication skills, and be able to act independently. You will contribute to the efficiency and impact of our business by providing personalized and timely implementation support to executive members.
Heres some of what the job includes:
- Entering data and managing records in Salesforce completely and accurately
- Managing communications related to business development (requests to send RFPs, scheduling and confirming calls and meetings, sending emails, etc.)
- Conducting prospect research and developing draft presentations for new business meetings
- Coordinating travel plans, making itineraries, and completing bookings
- Scheduling and managing calendars, including confirming meeting details
- Proof-reading and drafting proposals and contracts (working from templates)
The Executive Assistant reports to Big Ducks Chief Growth Officer and works closely with our CEO. The Executive Assistant works primarily for the Big Duck team, but may also share some time with our sister agency, Advomatic, doing similar tasks.
This job is part-time and remote. We’re looking for someone who can work on a regular scheduleideally five hours/day every weekday during our business hours (9am-5pm ET) for a total of about 25 hours/week. Some weeks we may need more hours (or fewer), so flexibility is a big plus. Were looking for someone with at least two years of experience in similar roles, who has remote work experience, who lives in a timezone that overlaps with the continental United States, and who will (ideally) be available to start in April 2020.
- Appreciate the importance of the small and large tasks and projects that make things run smoothly for others
- Genuinely enjoy administrative work
- Have strong detail orientation and follow-through skills
- Confidently keep track of many tasks and details independently and with a high degree of accuracy and without letting anything fall through the cracks
- Are skilled with Salesforce, Slack, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Google Suite, Asana or comparable tools
- Address their cover letter to Dear Farra
- Are able to meet deadlines, advance projects, and manage a busy workload
- Have strong proactive communications skillsin writing, on the phone, and by video
- Are good writers and proofreaders
- Are clear and candid communicators, including having the ability to recognize and respond to potential problems or conflicts
- Effectively and respectfully communicate with staff, prospects, and clients in a variety of different formats
- Field requests for information or administrative support promptly and with a high degree of accuracy
- Competent with and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Align with Big Ducks values (collaboration, integrity, motivation, candor, improvement, pragmatism)
The salary range for this position is $20-$25/hour paid on an hourly or salaried basis. We offer part-time employees access to transit benefits through TransitChek and WageWorks, a 401K retirement plan with a company match, and paid holidays and time off.
Big Duck is a values-driven and certified woman-owned business (WBE). We celebrate equity, diversity, and inclusiveness on our team, with our clients, and among our partners. We strongly encourage candidates who identify as people of color, people with disabilities, and people who are LGBTQ, and/or gender non-conforming to apply.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!