Job ID: 928542 | Amazon.com Services, Inc.
The Worldwide Operations organization is looking for an Executive Assistant who wants to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. We need someone who is bright and motivated, with a proven history of high performance, to support two Directors on our North America Customer Fulfillment team.
- This role requires outstanding planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple requests is critical.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior executives is imperative.
- A good sense of humor is a must, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction at a moment’s notice.
- The ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple complex calendars, planning and organizing events of all sizes, and coordinating domestic and international travel.
- Minimum of 3+ years’experience providing Executive Assistant support for senior level executives in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
- Experience with space planning
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Positive, proactive, and able to have fun at work and help others do the same
- Grace under pressure, and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
- Ability to utilize sound business judgment
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation.
- US, Virtual Location
- Administrative Support