Executive Assistant at Tricentis
US – Remote
The Executive Assistant will be a dynamic and self-motivated individual able to provide administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer (located in Salt Lake City, UT) as well as remotely support the Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Technology Officer, both located on the West coast. The right candidate must be flexible, organized, proactive and self-motivated, collaborative, and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills are essential for this role due to interactions with colleagues across all levels of the organization, including Sales leadership and other Executives. This position also requires a professional demeanor, sense of urgency, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and in-depth knowledge and experience in department administration, project management and project implementation.
What You’ll Do:
- Build strong working relationship with teams by organizing efficient communication and following up with deadlines and pertinent information.
- Provide administrative support, to include: calendar management (scheduling, prioritizing, resolving conflicts, etc.), coordination of team meetings, etc.
- Create, compose, and edit written material as-needed; handle correspondences of confidential nature.
- Propose and implement departmental process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage travel arrangements and monitor travel progress to resolve issues as they arise.
- Prepare and manage monthly expense reports and organize and maintain files.
- Large-scale meeting and forums/off-site support including logistics coordination (secure venue, A/V support, catering etc.), pre-event material preparation, day-of set up, contract/payment processing as needed, management of minutes and other related activities; Oversight of coordination process when using resources.
- Coordinates Sales and Field Operations projects which entail collaborating with relevant stakeholders, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands on department and project management experience (use of development tools, financial planning, etc.).
- Successful experience developing and leading an effective project team in a matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to transform a collection of ideas into finished products (presentations or documents) and to manage a wide variety of activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills, energy and enthusiasm with a positive outlook required.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work in an accurate manner. Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities; Proactively anticipate and identify issues and propose solutions or takes steps to resolve.
- Must be technically skillful in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook). Proficiency in SharePoint preferred.
Tricentis Core Values: Knowing what we need to achieve andhowto achieve it is important. Tricentis core values define our ways of working and the behaviors we model that create an enjoyable and successful Tricentis life.
- Demonstrate Self-Awareness: Own your strengths and limitations.
- Finish What We Start: Do what we say we are going to do.
- Move Fast: Create momentum and efficiency.
- Run Towards Change: Challenge the status quo.
- Serve Our Customers & Communities: Create a positive experience with each interaction.
- Solve Problems Together: We win or lose as one team.
- Think Big & Believe: Set extraordinary goals and believe you can achieve them.
Why You’ll Love Working at Tricentis:
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Supportive and engaged leadership team
- 401(k) plan, full benefits package available
- Company paid Disability and Life Insurance
- Hybrid work environment
- We’re a global company! Potential to visit one of our many offices around the world including in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more