Executive Assistant at Vetcove
Join our growing team at Vetcove, and help us transform how veterinarians buy the supplies they need to keep America’s pets healthy. Vetcove’s eCommerce and mobile platforms enable veterinary practices to compare and buy from all of their vendors in one place. Our community of more than 10,000 veterinary hospitals employs tens of thousands of veterinarians, and delivers care to many millions of animals every year across all 50 states.
We’re growing team on a mission to modernize the $50B+ animal health industry. Simply put, Vetcove helps veterinary organizations spend more time giving care, and less time shopping and comparing across vendors to supply their practices. We’re completely revolutionizing the way veterinarians discover and buy products, and how animal health brands engage their veterinary customers.
Vetcove is a Y Combinator and venture-backed growth stage company with notable investors in Silicon Valley and NYC. We’re looking for exceptionally talented and passionate people to join our growing team.
About the Position
We are growing quickly and cannot tackle this mission without strong, organizational support for our leadership. As our Executive Assistant, you will be challenged and stretched as you help drive the organization forward. You will report to our CEO and work behind the scenes to keep Vetcove running smoothly.
This job requires superior organizational and communication skills. We are looking for someone who is proactive, meets deadlines and can communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, a thirst to learn in a fast paced environment, and knows what is important, what isn’t, and how to triage accordingly.
You will work directly with our CEO and CTO to support their day-to-day administrative and operational needs, while also contributing to projects that help drive the company’s strategic priorities. In this role, you will be a critical part of supporting our business function.
What you’ll do
- Provide 1:1, dedicated administrative and strategic support the C-suite, maintaining their complex and dynamic calendars through thoughtful collaboration and coordination with other team members and external POCs
- Be a trusted partner and advisor to the C-suite, attend important meetings, manage agendas, take meeting notes, send through recaps to the appropriate stakeholders, and track deliverables to execution
- Project-manage several plans, driving clear and cohesive communications across the executive’s distributed team in a remote environment
- Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes
- Prioritize daily tasks like deadlines, follow-ups, and documents that need signing
- Run travel arrangements for the team and coordinating all logistics (air travel, rental car, hotels)
- Handle sensitive information and situations with care and confidence
- Anticipate CEO’s needs, problem-solve for challenges, and manage emerging issues in a proactive manner
- Complete ad hoc projects as determined by the C-Suite
You should have
- 1 – 4 years of strong Executive Assistant experience
- Proficient knowledge of G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs)
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage own time effectively
- Tact, good judgment, and the ability to interact with senior management
- Ability to think on your feet, change or adapt to any ambiguous situation and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- The attitude that no job is too small and no task too daunting
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!