Executive Assistant at Honeyfund
- Honeyfund.com, Inc – Remote
- $38,000 – $52,000 a year
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY AND FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Honeyfund is growing and we are inviting some stellar people to join our team.
Honeyfund is an innovative web- and app-based consumer business that helps
couples plan an authentic wedding, take a once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon, and build a lasting marriage. When you join our team, you’ll be surrounded by a group of authentic, warm and super smart professionals who are focused and passionate about the company and its users!
Although we are a small team of extremely talented people, millions of people use Honeyfund around the world. In 2012, Honeyfund.com was named one of TIME’s 50 Best Websites. In 2014, we appeared on ABC’s Shark Tank and won an investment from Kevin O’Leary! And yes, we get to hang out with Mr. Wonderful!
Honeyfund is the leader in its space and our website has been featured in The New York Times, The Huffington Post, Vogue magazine, Cosmopolitan, Brides magazine, and many more. We work with some of the world’s leading retailers, such as Target, Amazon, Bed, Bath & Beyond and many more.
Our customers love us…
We have served millions of members helping them raise more than $640 million dollars for their weddings, honeymoons, baby showers, birthdays, anniversary trips, medical needs, and more. We are positioned in two large and fast-growing sectors: weddings and crowdfunding/crowd-gifting.
Why you’ll love Honeyfund…
- Fun, innovative, fast paced and friendly environment
- Great teammates who are solution oriented and get stuff done!
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Bonus program
- Retirement plan
- Competitive vacation/PTO
- Equity offer DOE
- 100% remote team
Why you’ll love the job…
As thefull time Executive Assistant at Honeyfund, your mission will be to provide stellar administrative support to the company’s CEO and COO. You will oversee executive and company-wide scheduling, assist with monthly financial reporting and offer general administrative support for our remote team.
You will be responsible for equipment maintenance, event and travel planning and other administrative duties as needed. You will report directly to the CEO and COO, partnering with our Member Success and Human Resources teams.
- Provide general admin support to all departments, primarily for the CEO and COO
- Prepare routine correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Make copies of and/or mail correspondence or other printed materials
- Handle scheduling for the CEO and COO, along with company-wide scheduling as needed
- Assist with Customer Service tasks such as correspondence with customers or process refunds and payments
- Plan office events, parties, team meetings and the Annual Team Retreat with HR
- QuickBooks reconciliation, payments and reports
- Arrange extensive and complex travel plans
- Order and maintain supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including email and faxes
- Work hours 8 am-5 pm Pacific Time
- Run errands
- Other administrative projects as they arise
Why we’ll love you…
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of standards for office communications
- Ability to read and interpret company policies, regulatory guidelines, and other work-related documentation
- Ability to abide by confidentiality requirements when working with confidential and sensitive information
- Advanced travel planning experience
- In depth scheduling
- Easy-going attitude and ability to handle complex, high-pressure situation with decorum (and you must know what this word means 😉
- Skill in providing efficient and effective customer service to employees at all levels within the company
- Ability to communicate effectively through verbal and written methods
- Ability to complete work and follow through within the required timelines
- Must be computer savvy and be able to pick up new programs and systems
- Must be proficient in Mac computers, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel required) Google Calendars and various Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle for running errands
Experience we’d love you to have…
Optimal candidates will have experience with several of the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of executive assistant or office manager experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have experience providing administrative support for corporate executives
$38,000-52,000 per year
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!