Executive Assistant at John Wiley & Sons
Assistant – Executive
Title: Executive Assistant, Sales & Marketing
- Location: remote
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology; globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. The demand for knowledge and learning has never been greater, and Wiley is at the forefront of meeting that need. As a learning business, we make meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers.
Reporting to the VP of Sales & Marketing, this position will primarily support Sales leadership team. Daily administrative duties assigned, including but not limited to calendar management, communications, reporting, travel, expense reporting, assist with planning internal meetings, new hire onboarding, off boarding, point of contact for Fleet program as well as managing/routing/answering customer email inbox.
Special projects as assigned.
- Proactive calendar management
- Manage travel arrangements
- Prepare T&E reports on a timely basis
- Reporting for sales leadership team
- Effective and efficient management of customer inbox in timely manner
- Assist in organize internal meetings, meeting notes
- Employee onboarding and off-boarding coordination
- Main point of contact for Fleet car program, 3rd party vendor management
- Myriad of day-to day administrative tasks
- B.A. degree
- 2 years’ experience supporting an Executive Assistant
- Strong computer skills with a strong working knowledge of MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Works independently with minimal supervision; detail-oriented, able to multi-task effectively, set priorities & follow-through
- Supportive, solutions oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Exhibits a professional, yet friendly demeanor
- Possesses professional discretion & confidentiality
- Able to build & maintain strong, professional relationships, especially with C-level executive assistants
At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
Wiley is a diverse, global organization and we areproud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants and treat all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Location/Division: Indianapolis, IN, USA, Remote, OR 97458, USA
- Job Requisition: 44757
- Remote Location: Yes
- Time Type: Full Time
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!