Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: OTHER – Remote
Job Code: 2717
# of openings: 1
21Tech is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the Director of Human Resources and Operations. This role will interface with the executive team and employees in a corporate setting. Desired background in Human Resources, i.e. employee relations, benefits and compensation, interpretation of policies and procedures and other employee information.
Hours are 9am-5:30pm PST
- Facilitate employee onboarding;
- Answers and responds to general employee inquires;
- Develop processes for department;
- Manage the HRIS, Timekeeping, and VMS systems for the department;
- Create PowerPoint presentations and maintain organizational chart using Microsoft Office;
- Assists with coordination of annual open enrollment;
- Assists with coordination and support of company-wide events;
- Provides training to new team members, as needed.
- Responsible for the creation and data integrity of company-wide HR reports
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor‘s Degree required. Bonus in HR or Business Administration
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication in English
- Intermediate mathematics skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to work proactively within a fast-paced, team-orientated environment.
- Must be strong with relationship building, able to work as a team member, consistently demonstrate cooperative attitude, and provide courteous, timely service to customers.
- Ability to manage time, priorities and a sense of urgency when needed. Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, sound judgement and ability to think on your feet.