ETL Quality Analyst – Healthcare at Clovity
ETL Quality Analyst – Healthcare (REMOTE)
Experience: 10+ years
Practice: Quality Analysis
The Quality Assurance Analyst will develop test plans, test cases and test scripts for projects, among other assigned duties. The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations. The QA Analyst works collaboratively within the IT department and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements.
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
- Perform testing on various software, integrations, and reporting systems.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for clear understanding of mission and goals for entire team. Provides clear direction to achieve goals, creating an environment that fosters team commitment and employee engagement. Establishes practices, policies and operating procedures and ensures alignment to departmental objectives and strategy.
- Understands effective communication across all levels of the organization (both upward and downward) with the appropriate message, the right tone and the appropriate level of impact.
- Teammate is able to make the complex seem less complex, is a consensus builder and brings people and teams together. Is able to calm tense situations by bringing clarity and organization to the forefront. Ensures each level of the organization has the information needed and the context needed to produce favorable results. Builds strong relationship with IT operational leaders to ensure connectivity to the business.
- Creates a work environment in which people are able to perform to the best of their abilities. Recognizes talent and maximizes potential in others. Holds self and team accountable for technical abilities, productive results and leadership attributes of the organization.
- Recognizes problems and is able to make recommendations/decisions on the best course of action to remediate. Resourceful at coming up with solutions using existing or available resources based on knowledge of the organization and level of execution effort.
- Establishes measurement criteria and systems to track daily processes, implementation of new initiatives and value creation.
- Translates initiatives into actions through a thoughtful, organized and well-planned approach.
Specific Job Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance Analyst experience.
- 2+ years working knowledge in a Data Warehouse/BI environment, ETL tool skills a strong plus.
- 2+ years working knowledge of healthcare medical group business areas (clinical, operations, care management).
- Strong SQL skills and full understanding of querying relational databases.
- Experience with data quality and profiling tools.
- Experience translating detailed requirements, design documents, and workflows in support of QA activities
- Experience with contemporary Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Agile.
- Ability to work with data warehouse and BI developers in formulating recommendations and tactics based on QA findings
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, analytical, writing, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management or similar required.
Our team culture is very open, highly collaborative and fun! We support our employees at work (and play) and provide fantastic perks: opportunity for rapid growth, paid courses and training, career counseling and mentorship, exposure to state of the art technology solutions, Time off to relax and recharge, flexible working hours, Work from Home, Paid days off to spend time with your loved ones, Office parties with plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations and much more.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!