Epidemiologist at Barrington James
EPIDEMIOLOGIST REMOTE US BASED – 12 MONTH CONTRACT
- Sector: Health Economics Real World Evidence
- Job Category: Health Economics Market Access Market Research Outcomes Research PVG and Drug Safety
- Region: USA
- Remote US Based – 12 Month Contract
- Contract Epidemiologist – Remote US Based
I am looking to speak with epidemiologists with registry experience, who would be interested in either a full time or part time contract. This is with a long standing client of ours who works extremely flexibly and offers remote working. The client is looking for a number of Contract Epidemiologist so do not hesitate to get in touch even if you feel the below may not be applicable.
- Doctorate with 4+ years’ experience, or masters with 6+ years’ experience, preferably in pharma or CRO
- Familiarity with benefit-risk assessment frameworks and experience executing structured benefit-risk assessments
- Experience in the design, implementation and analysis of prospective, field-based epidemiologic studies as well as retrospective analyses of large administrative databases.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully conduct independent research
- Experience working successfully in cross-functional teams or in a matrix organizational structure
The client is looking for a number of Contract Epidemiologist’s in the US it is a fantastic opportunity to work with a flexible and dynamic company. Who are always looking for talented Epidemiologists to add to their team.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!