Beta Analytic is looking for self-motivated individuals to help assist in our customer service and business development efforts with current and potential US clients, which include universities, scientific researchers and businesses. Communications are over the phone and via email as well as periodic attendance at conferences. The candidates must be available during US business hours.
Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English is required.
Role and Responsibilities
Business Development / Prospecting
- Contribute to the growth of your local region in terms of samples and new clients
- Contribute to strategy & adapt global sales strategy to your local region
- Obtain and follow up on referrals from cold calls and conversations with clients
- Prospecting activities
- Represent Beta at conferences
- Monitor news, tenders and national projects and follow up accordingly
- Build relationships with key contacts to develop business at major accounts in your region
- Use data analysis to track sample submittal trends – follow up with clients to resolve any issues and fill up the pipeline
- Gather market intel (industry trends, competitors, regulations) and report to management/follow up with prospects accordingly
Customer Support and Consultation
- Take care of incoming inquiries/emails
- Follow up on results
- Escalate recommendations for improvement in processes and user interface based on customer experience
- Effective management of productivity, goals, workload and schedule
- Stay up-to-date with research fields, Beta resources and technical developments in the lab and industry
Account Manager – Skill Set
- Discipline, autonomy, motivation, and drive
- Accountability: true to word, takes action and accepts responsibility
- Effective at Initiating / Maintaining relationships and building mutual trust
- Can engage a prospect and lead decision-making process
- Intellectual curiosity and grasp of technical topics
- Good communicator with a highly professional manner – telephone and email
- Consultative style / customer service orientation
- Demonstrates logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Can follow processes and accepts direction
- Adaptability: Open to challenge, growth, change
- Positive outlook and can do attitude
This is a remote position.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English.
Job Type: Full-time
Hourly: $14 + commission structure + monthly bonus + quarterly bonus to equate approximately $40,000+ yearly.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org