Powered by big dreams and small egos, Trilogy is reimagining how skills-based learning can change the face of education. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, and top universities to create boot camps that prepare highly-motivated students for high-growth careers. And although we’ve successfully graduated hundreds of students, this is truly Day 1 for us.
Driven by a one-team mentality, we’re looking for those with the hunger, talent, and passion to ride this wave with us.
Trilogy is the first of its kind to bring the successful web development boot camp model, as well as other continuing education programs, in house to academic institutions while supporting the entire student academic journey. Our platform combines our curriculum, student recruitment, and career placement services to elevate graduates for increased job market success. We are in high-growth mode and rapidly expanding our family of partners.
We put students first
We put students first because they deserve nothing less – and our university and employer partners expect nothing less. Every aspect of Trilogy’s success depends on this.
We never stop improving
We believe that continuous improvement is the source of innovation. We lend an ear to both our fans and our critics in an effort to deliver better programs, better service, better communication, and better value.
We bring a “can do” attitude
We are a team of entrepreneurs who confront challenges head-on and figure things out. We value action, effort, commitment, and learning.
We succeed only as a team
Teamwork is critical to our success, and we place a tremendous value on how we work together in our immediate teams, between our business units, and across the entire company.
Are you a seasoned developer looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy teaching, mentoring, and sharing your expertise with others? Then this may be the position for you! At Trilogy Education Services, we’re creating innovative programs to train new audiences for careers in the digital economy. We’re looking to bolster our existing tutor network and are seeking experienced individuals to join our team.
Skills & requirements
Who You Are:
- Someone with at least 2-3 years of development experience. We are looking for individuals unafraid to be thought-leaders in the field.
- Someone who possesses strong communication skills. You’ll be meeting with all types of students. Tutoring sessions aren’t just for students falling behind! Be prepared to tackle the full spectrum of questions around our curriculum!
- Someone with strong organizational skills. We are looking for someone who is unafraid and willing to tackle the logistical challenges of self-booking tutoring sessions.
- Someone who has a background in the following::
- Spring Boot
What You Will Do:
- Be the tutor to students both weak and strong!
- Hold one-on-one remote tutorial sessions. Each session is 45 minutes in length.
- Follow the curriculum and be willing to lead review sessions for students.
- Infuse empathy, support, and encouragement into each session!
- 100% remote work
- Flexible hours