Enrollment Specialist at Ria Health
Austin, Texas, United States
Ria Health is on a mission to bring effective evidence-based treatment for alcohol use disorder to all Americans. Our team consists of empathetic mission-driven professionals coming together to support the quality and availability of our national telehealth alcohol treatment program. We are seeking an Enrollment Counselor to join our rapidly growing team. Ria Health, recognized as the leading national telehealth provider specializing in alcohol use disorder (AUD) treatment, recently raised $18 million in Series A led by SV Health Investors, LLC. The investment will further the momentum of commercial partnerships that include regional and national health plans, including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, UnitedHealth Group Optum, Beacon Health Options, Highmark Health, and Magellan Health.
JOIN THE RIA HEALTH TEAM!
Join the team that integrates medical care, behavioral support, and technology tools to help members achieve their personal goals in treating alcohol misuse. Ria Health is a Center of Excellence that delivers a Joint Commission accredited program that leverages evidence-based pharmacotherapy, psychosocial support, and an engaging care delivery platform to help members achieve lasting improvements in their quality of life. Ria’s published outcomes data set the standard for effectiveness in alcohol treatment. The Ria program is delivered through telehealth and by a care team of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Coaches with clinical expertise to manage care and outcomes for Ria Health members.
WORK AT RIA HEALTH AS AN ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST
Ria Health is seeking an Enrollment Specialist. The Enrollment Center is the face of Ria Health to new prospects, and reports to the Enrollment Center Manager. Enrollment Specialists listen to the needs and problems of people considering the Ria service, and explain how they may benefit from the Ria service.
DUTIES and ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists prospects with Enrollment process from start to finish
- Enroll new members, refer unsuccessful prospects to other helpful resources, and record customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the enrollment specialist process and work with Enrollment team to define scalable processes
- Work independently and provide help and feedback to team members in a timely manner
- Attend scheduled meetings regularly and collaborate with other departments in a professional manner
- Proactively identify and drive resolution to challenges independently
- Demonstrates proficiency with Google Suite and knowledge of spreadsheet reading, creation, and various reporting tools
- Establish trust by actively listening and providing truly helpful information at a manageable pace for both prospects and team members
- Simplify the prospect’s decision process
- Prospects leave every interaction with an excellent customer experience
- Set realistic expectations such as “medicines are not magic but with the help of the Ria medical team you can find one that works” and “lasting progress takes a year, plus or minus” and “you will be the hero of your program because you are doing the work, with support from Ria”
- Continue to grow our number of members
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Sales, Psychology, or relevant field
- Ability to quickly build rapport and trust with potential patients through conference call assessment and program education
- 1-3 years experience in customer service, healthcare/patient care, customer engagement, potential customer and/or program evaluation or enrollment, or in the general care of support of helping people to improve their quality of life
- Familiarity with addiction treatment programs from community meetings to rehab is preferred
- Polished and professional in delivery/communicator: Active listener, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with various computer applications/ tech savvy preferred
- Flexible, naturally curious in the discovery of solutions to current company challenges, interests in tech/healthcare industry
ENJOY RIA HEALTH BENEFITS
- Join a team of Mission driven professionals dedicated to offering a next-generation solution in the treatment of heavy alcohol use and addiction
- Experience professional growth within a rapidly expanding tech-healthcare company
- Work remotely anywhere in the United States
- Career opportunities include full-time, part-time, and on a contract basis
- Competitive compensation
- Telehealth training and development
- Unlimited PTO for full-time team members
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more