English Teacher at Landi English
Online English Teacher – homebased
Do you enjoy working at home Do you want to free yourself from commuting? Do you want to earn a stable income with a part-time job, meanwhile, enjoying free time at your disposal and spending quality time with your family? If you do, you are the one Landi English wants!
- Competitive compensation: 10 to 18 USD total hourly rate.
- Stable booking rate: With our binding system, your bookings can be really stable and you can be really popular!
- Incentives based on teaching performance.
- Referral bonus: 80USD per qualified referral
- Supportive Team: Need help but no one to talk to? This will not happen at Landi, because we have a team of professional and supportive staff who are always there for you.
- A Community and Big Family: join our Facebook group with over 30,000 members.
- A Successful Career Transition: pursue your teaching career with our professional coaching system.
- All set curriculum: We collaborate with the Oxford University Press, and is officially licensed the Starlight Series curriculum.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Minimum 12 hours & 4 days per week commitment from 6:00 AM to 9 AM (EST Time), which is 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (China Time).
- Teach English to Chinese students from Pre E to E 7 online.
About Landi English
Landi English, a world-leading online education company, the Great Brand Reward winner, has the ideal to make education heartwarming and the mission to offer more children a better opportunity to learn English.
With the stable schedule and fixed pair of students, Landi English looks to build a stronger bond between teachers and students, so that teachers can accompany students in their growth while teachers can also gain a strong sense of achievement.
So far, we have attracted over 100,000 teachers to apply, over 20,000 students have joined our big family. Landi English believes everyone can teach English, come and join us!
- Neutral accent
- Speaks English at a native level
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Teaching certificate required, e.g. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/PGCE/SACE, or local (state) teaching certificate, etc
- Desktop computer/laptop and smartphone access
- Internet Connection with 3 Mbps download speed and 3 Mbps upload speed (Wire DSL preferred)
- Headset and HD webcam.
- A quiet, bright, and clean teaching environment/room
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!