Engineering Manager – Product Engineering at Higharc
Engineering Manager – Product Engineering
- Remote OK
Higharc is a stealth-stage, VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager with experience shipping web applications that are widely used and loved. You should want to tackle meaningful problems at the cutting edge of the web. In this role, you’ll manage a team of front-end, back-end, and devops engineers building tools for homebuilders and their customers. You’ll work with our CAD (home automation), Graphics (real-time rendering), and customer success teams to bring our interactive homebuilding platform to the market.
Join a talented team of experts from 3D printing, video gaming, CAD, and SaaS as we build the world’s leading home design and construction platform. Please be prepared to share live examples of applications you contributed to / led – they should represent your best work.
- Solid CS fundamentals (algorithmic complexity, data structures)
- Experience building and maintaining cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Familiarity with continuous integration and automated deployment tools (e.g. Docker, Terraform, CloudFormation, Travis, CircleCI)
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, constantly changing environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Has shipped and maintained major products with large user-bases
- Strong track record as a high performing leader managing teams
- Experience with a partially or completely distributed team
- Experience with real-time 3D graphics on the web is a plus
Higharc has been remote-first since our founding in 2018. We’re focused on results, not hours spent working. Set your own hours so that you do your best work without missing out on life. Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us – we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with unlimited PTO, and meaningful maternity/paternity leave. You’ll also have access to other big-company benefits like short and long-term disability plans and a 401k. Haven’t worked remotely before? We also provide a stipend to help you create the ideal home-office.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!