Employee Experience Manager at Hims & Hers - Hims, Inc.
Remote Employee Experience Manager
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
Hims is a remote-first employer. We have employees in the US, Mexico and Canada. This role is responsible for creating engaging employee experiences so that employees feel a sense of community and want to stay with the company. This is a people management role.
This position supports the strategic planning, execution and oversight of company events which include team offsites and other internal company events. This position will support various tasks as assigned on all elements of a program, research, list management, and vendor relations. This individual must be a team player, who can multitask and is willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Offsites: This role will manage event planning for offsite(s) for teams across the company. This includes identifying the right team building activities, hotels, dining places etc. to create an engaging experience for the teams.
- Virtual Employee Experience: Identify activities for the teams to connect on. For example: online fitness challenges, virtual painting, cooking or any other experiences that employees want and that creates a sense of community and engagement outside of work.
- Simultaneously support multiple events of varying sizes at any one time. Excellent project management/coordinating skills are essential.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to full life cycle of event and execution: working with planners on attendee management, administrative / data entry, food & beverage planning, travel arrangements, planning of off-site events, shipping & packing event materials, on-site registration and post-program procedures.
- Manage and track multiple project deliverables and timelines.
- Support post-event tracking to help improve future performance.
- Create and manage communications for event attendees
- Build a team of remote employee experience specialists
- For remote virtual experience, plan for Airbnb Experiences Coordination and Post-Event Evaluation
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience
- Strategic thinking skills with the ability to weave meeting content, goals and objectives into the thematic development of events crucial.
- Must demonstrate exemplary project management experience and be organized
- Must demonstrate advanced written communication skills
- Must operate with transparency to business partners and communicate with them openly and often as appropriate
- Experience managing a team
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills
- Experience with Online registration, attendee registration, and project management systems
- Ability work well with all levels of management
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.