Email Marketing Specialist at Mom Project
Email Marketing Specialist
(100% Remote, @TheMomProject – Temp to Perm)
PREFERRED INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
You are someone who brings your life experience to create products that truly make a difference in the lives of working parents. You use data to inform roadmaps, but you also know when you have enough information for action. You love the challenge of prioritizing user needs amongst multiple business objectives. You enjoy growing from diverse perspectives and coworkers while collaborating with others in a cross-functional team, and across departments.
You are looking for something more from your job. Maybe a bigger problem to solve with both immediate and long term impact, or perhaps you just need a mission you can believe in every day. You are scrappy and collaborative while looking to join an inclusive and supportive culture with a bias for action. You dig a balanced startup life and can wrestle challenges with grace. You love big, interesting problems and bringing solutions to the masses while making sure it feels personal, authentic, and connected. If this sounds like you, we’d like to talk.
The Mom Project is a pioneering, remote-first venture-backed startup with roots in Chicago & Cincinnati. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world and are lucky to be surrounded by an incredible team of advisors, including Serena Williams.
The Mom Project is a platform and community leading a cultural movement that matches companies with diverse talent. To date, our platform has unlocked over $200M in earning potential by connecting our 500,000+ moms and mom-supporters with opportunities at world class brands like Apple, Accenture, Etsy and Nike… and we are just getting started!
Our team is growing as we push to rewrite the narrative for working women at every stage of life. We believe women should be able to choose both a successful family life AND career aspirations without sacrificing one over the other. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us and our mission forward every day. We strive towards inclusion and that means everyone is comfortable bringing their authentic and best self to work every day.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate Email Marketing Manager to own, grow, and optimize our email program. You will work closely with stakeholders from sales, product, and marketing to create and test automations, marketing campaigns, and transactional emails while ensuring consistency and best practices. This will require an experienced, detail-oriented marketer who can provide strategic leadership and execute email independently in a fast-paced environment. The Email Marketing Manager will be a key member of our Growth Team, driving activation, engagement, revenue, and retention.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee email at The Mom Project end-to-end, including technical ownership of email platform, campaign execution, reporting, and master email calendar management
- Create and execute strategic email marketing plans to support both sides of our business — driving job seeker community engagement and B2B acquisition and retention
- Manage and prioritize email requests from key stakeholders across the business, including sales, product, business development, and executive leadership
- Monitor The Mom Project’s email reputation and ensure email campaign deliverability
- Analyze and optimize key email performance metrics, including A/B testing
- Measure campaign performance and report on key metrics tied to company goals
- Work closely with cross-functional partners including product, design, sales, and sales operations
The skills and abilities you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years creating and running email marketing campaigns, including B2B
- 1+ years managing technical aspects of email platform, including database integration
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms, familiarity with Hubspot a plus
- Knowledge of responsive HTML email
- Highly comfortable operating in a fast-changing environment, startup experience preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also contributing as part of a team
Why you’ll love working for TMP:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base Compensation
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Family planning benefits through Progyny
- Generous PTO
- 401K match
Let me see those Perks, Perks, Perks!
- An incredible remote team that will support and champion your work
- Health and Wellness stipend
- Learning and Development stipend
- Work From Home Stipend
We’re just getting started. Join us in building the future of work.