Email Marketing Manager – Remote Option
Job Location: Irvine, CA – Irvine, CA
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
About Illuminate Education
Illuminate Education partners with K-12 educators to equip them with data to serve the whole child and reach new levels of student performance. Our solution brings together holistic data and collaborative tools and puts them in the hands of educators. Moment-by-moment, our users can visualize each student’s progress, determine the right instructional or intervention strategy, and take the next best action. Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Illuminate supports over 17 million students and 5200 schools and districts across all 50 states.
About the Opportunity
Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and clickthrough rates climb higher? We’re seeking an expert email marketer to join our team. You’ll be expected to develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our business’ email marketing success.
Remote option for the right candidate.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
Key Experience & Qualifications
- BA/BS in English, journalism, marketing or a related discipline.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as sender score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).