This is a temporary contract role for 4-6 months, with potential to convert to permanent.
Reporting to the VP of Brand Partnerships
In 2018 shoppers spent $325m shopping through Giving Assistant’s platform, transforming their everyday shopping into charitable giving.
We are a fast growing, social-mission driven, for-profit, Certified B Corporation. We are also profitable, which seems to be rather rare these days! We make “giving back” easier and more rewarding for shoppers, nonprofits and consumer brands alike.
Through our partnerships with more than 3,000 of the most popular, trusted consumer brands, such as Apple, Urban Outfitters and Home Depot, we’ve made it easier than ever for people to generate free donations to their favorite nonprofit organizations, while shopping at their favorite stores, paid for by the consumer brands.
We have an ambitious goal for 1 million shoppers to have “given back” through Giving Assistant by the end of 2019.
To date, our online shoppers have donated $5 million of their cash back reward earnings to tens of thousands of U.S. nonprofits.
To transform everyday shopping into charitable giving.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Work Smart, Live Well
- Do More with Less
- Be a Team Player
- Uphold Integrity & Transparency
- Inspire Giving
You will own and drive the email program for our Advertisers and for users of our cash back / loyalty platform. We’re looking for a strong, analytical marketing professional with experience and passion for email and driving quantitative results, who can come in and upgrade our program on day one.
Our business is growing rapidly and presents unique, evolving challenges. You should thrive in a fast paced environment and be excited about having a measurable positive impact on society. As a Certified B Corporation, we are on track to donate $17 million to charity by 2020!
- Manage overall email program health for the Brand Partnership Department and Advertiser opportunities
- Optimize email performance to increase overall revenue growth for Advertising partners, through open rate and click-through – resulting in increase in sales.
- Partner with Product to increase subscriber list.
- Manage and implement subscriber segments and multiple weekly emails to each segment
- Leverage data and customer insights to prioritize, develop and execute strategies that build engagement and loyalty amongst product users
- Take an analytical approach to A/B testing and turn insights into actionable plans
- Partner with product, analytics and data science teams to identify user behaviors that are key to app engagement as well as those that signal potential churn. Lead efforts to capture additional data that can improve retention efforts overall
- Use data to optimize email performance and work closely with the Brand Partnership Team to understand their needs and challenges (and those of our users), ultimately to attract and identify ideal-fit users, improve lead quality and support revenue goals
- Understand and manage the entire user lifecycle with a focus on user retention and viral growth
- Create documentation on the lead generation systems, optimization processes, and best practices for department growth
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing, Communications, Analytics Degree, or similar experience
- 5+ years of analytical, quantitative email marketing and lifecycle marketing experience
- Solid foundation of technical skills
- Analytical and organized
- Knowledge of best practices for deliverability, segmentation, and subject lines
- Experience building and managing campaigns on multiple email marketing platforms, as well as integrating with other martech platforms for analytics and marketing automation
- Approaches problems for a systems perspective with the ability to create documentation to support a growing department
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and highly creative
- Motivated, driven and self-starting individual who enjoys solving problems and finding areas of improvement
- Mailchimp advanced experience + similar email platforms
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Excellent time management / organizational skills
- Amplitude Experience
- Affiliate marketing experience
- Have a measurable positive impact on society. We are on track to donate $17 million to charity by 2020!
- Work with a team of passionate professionals (and a few dogs!) in a new, beautiful & environmentally friendly skyscraper
- Complimentary breakfast and snacks
- Quarterly company retreats and volunteer activities
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly company social