Email Deliverability Specialist at Zeta Interactive
Email Deliverability Specialist
at Zeta Global
Remote – US
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As an Email Deliverability Specialist, you will be part of our customer-facing deliverability team. You’ll work directly with our customers to provide reporting, best practices, and recommendations to improve their email programs and get the most out of Zeta Global. Teams at Zeta work collaboratively to deliver great customer experiences. You’ll be a close partner with our Client Services, Technical Support, Sales, and Growth Teams to develop and iterate on strategies that improve both our customers and our teams.
- Email Deliverability Management
- Manage onboarding projects centered on new dedicated IPs/domains and retainer based strategic projects focused on optimizing inbox placement and driving response
- IP & Domain Reputation and Block List Management
- Email Authentication Setup & Management
- Monitor client email metrics/effectiveness and report on performance
- Mail System Infrastructure and DNS Management
- 3rd party Deliverability Monitoring Tools such as eDataSource or Everest
- Provide email best practices consultation to clients and Internal stakeholders
Required Skill set
- Looking for 1+ years of experience
- Strong attention to detail, dedicated work ethic, organized, and strong communication skills desired
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills desired
- Thorough understanding of email technology
- Advanced Excel experience to analyze large data sets and derive insights
- Knowledge about ESPs, ISPs, and email authentication vendors
- Understanding of email, SMTP, IP strategies, authentication, reputation strategies, data hygiene, privacy, permission policies, anti-spam policies
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Email Marketing experience in an agency, brand, or service provider environment
- Prior experience in deliverability operations
- A critical thinker who likes to dig into challenges and solve technical issues
- Initiative to work independently with little supervision
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds, and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global Recognized in Enterprise Marketing Software and Cross-Channel Campaign Management Reports by Independent Research Firm