Website World Travel Holdings
Job Locations US-Remote
Type Temporary Full-Time
More information about this job:
Our Cruiseline.com team is seeking an Editorial Assistant to support our editorial and community efforts. The ideal candidate is hardworking, disciplined, and must have a strong interest in online editorial content, social media, and/or community management. This full-time, temporary assignment will last approximately 6 months.
- Complete editorial tasks such as writing, fact checking, and research.
- Contribute to social media promotion of the site.
- Assist with community management and administrative duties.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Writing or editing experience either on school publications or through internships.
- Proven interest in digital media and social media.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, as well as an impressive attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task as well as work well independently.
- Interest in learning basic HTML skills. (We will teach you!)
Able to work up to 40 hours/week Monday-Friday, 9-6pm EST.
Residency: Must be a resident and live in one of the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NV, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OK, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY