Editor at Delphi Digital
Delphi Digital is a research-driven firm dedicated to advancing the understanding and development of crypto and web3. Our foundations lie in producing institutional-grade research for some of crypto’s top funds, institutions, and investors. With Delphi Labs , we’re delivering innovative new concepts and technologies through partners such as Aave, Axie Infinity, Compound, Thorchain, Synthetix, and many more. Delphi Ventures is a long-term and fundamentals focused fund aimed at seeding and supporting the most promising and impactful projects in the space.
A key goal for Delphi Digital Research is to increase customer engagement by offering customers the highest quality and most relevant content. As Editor, you will be responsible for the content and presentation on our Research platforms, including the Delphi Member Portal, in accordance with our strategic goals. You will stay abreast of the latest trends in crypto and web3 and recalibrate our presentation and mobilize analysts and product managers as necessary. Most importantly, you will review the quality and tone of what we publish to ensure that Delphi Digital standards are met and that our content is properly produced. The ideal candidate will be able to work across various Delphi teams to develop a broad and relevant slate of content that is agenda-setting, actionable, and accessible. We’re looking for someone with a passion for crypto and web3, and sharp editorial judgment.
- Contribute to shaping Delphi Research’s overall strategy and collaborate across teams on coverage of crypto and web3
- Regularly develop, pitch, and help execute high-impact content, including collaboration with other internal and external partners
- Work with the Head of Research to schedule and prioritize analysis
- Review and edit content prior to publishing to ensure that Delphi Digital standards are met and so that all content has a consistent tone and style
- Maintain the highest standards for fact checking and accuracy
- Coordinate with the demand generation team to maximize the reach and impact of your team’s work
- Recruit and grow a bench of high-quality analysts
- Contribute to annual performance reviews
- English language proficiency
- 3+ years of experience as a copy-writer or editor
- Strong organizational, communication and collaborative abilities
- Strong knowledge and passion for web3 and crypto, with the ability to discern what’s essential and what’s unimportant
- Prior experience with writing enterprise-grade and deeply analytical content
Benefits & Compensation:
- Flexible schedule: You’ll be able to work remotely and manage your own time. As long as your core responsibilities are met, your schedule is what you make of it. We strongly believe a proper balance between work and free time allows for creativity and innovation to thrive.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package with potential equity and bonus upside
- Medical Benefits: Healthcare insurance stipend to cover medical, dental, vision, and prescription medication costs
- Parental leave: Up to 24 weeks of time off as maternity leave and 12 weeks of time off as paternity leave
- Wellness: Delphi Digital takes employee wellness and mental health seriously and encourages all employees to proactively invest in their well-being and provide up to $500 annually to cover wellness services. All team members also have access to an in-house organizational psychologist free of charge. While we have an unlimited vacation policy, we recommend taking a minimum of 16 days of mandatory time off annually to focus on mental and physical well-being.
- Technology/Workspace budget: Up to $4000 to help build your work-from-home setup.
- Other benefits: Fully paid tropical team retreat to meet the team in person (We flew our worldwide team down to Portugal last year!)
- Impact: You will have the opportunity to work with ambitious projects that will have a meaningful impact on advancing the future of the industry.
- Autonomy: While you’ll benefit from the Delphi brand and resources, you’ll have strong autonomy in building your team and leading your project.
- Learning: You’ll benefit from the cumulative knowledge base of Delphi’s 90+ person team as well as our portfolio companies and extended network. The only limit to your rate of learning will be your own initiative.