eCommerce Senior Product Manager – Phone and Business at Zoom Video Communications
eCommerce Sr. Product Manager
Zoom Phone and Business
- Remote, United States
- Marketing (MK)
- Full time
About This Role
Zoom is hiring an eCommerce Sr. Product Manager – Zoom Phone and Business plans to drive eCommerce solutions for zoom.us.
About the Team
The eCommerce team is responsible for supporting and optimizing online end-to-end user experience, supporting new product introductions, and increasing online revenue overall. You will report to the eCommerce Product Manager Lead within Zoom’s Online organization. The team is a blend of product managers, UX designers, data scientists, and engineering counterparts. We work in a Scrum Methodology to deliver online features, new offers, and improvements in monthly releases.
About the Role
As an eCommerce Sr. Product Manager – Zoom Phone you’ll own the online monetization strategy for this subscription plan and influence the global online user experience across mobile and desktop devices on the Pricing Page and buy flows. This includes standing up and managing monetization and online optimization roadmaps, based on new features, business models, and enhancements of the online experience. You will own financial KPIs, and other more granular key customer and product metrics. It’s important to have a background as a product manager who can strategize, optimize, and define the online experiences for various cohorts of customers.
- You will establish a monetization and optimization product strategy and roadmap; establish financial goals and metrics to measure the success of your roadmap initiatives; prioritize initiatives based on impact, and communicate changes and trade-offs to a broader, global team; lead the product development process by delivering clear product requirements and overseeing execution, while guaranteeing a high-quality user experience.
- You will lead the online monetization and pricing efforts along with the Strategy team, based on monetization strategies (pricing and packaging opportunities), product features, promotions, etc.; to increase the number of new paid subscribers of the Zoom Phone plans.
- You will lead user research for new ways to monetize existing or new offers.
- You will collaborate & influence the product org to include or modify existing feature set per plan based on customer data, competitive benchmarking, or customer research.
- You will lead the increase of profitable users: during acquisition, engagement, and collaborate with the Onboarding PMs and Marketing Managers for activation goals.
- You will collaborate with the Online Marketing team on programs and adhoc acquisition promotions and campaigns running to increase engagement and churn reduction
- You will collaborate with the Zoom Marketing team on other acquisition strategies to increase the number of subscriptions outside organic and direct channels
- You will lead analytics efforts of additional dashboards and ad-hoc analysis related to their subscription plan ownership
- You will collaborate with the Online Experience PMs to optimize or AB test parts of the online customers’ user journey of their product/ plans
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement product strategies to optimize top-of-the-funnel experiences such as acquisition, upsell and upgrade, while minimizing churn for customers.
- You will work with design to own the UX and drive a roadmap that includes A/B testing the experience to increase revenue and growth.
- You’ll work with the leadership team to develop an aligned product strategy with the overall company strategy and goals. This is a visible role, with a unique cross-functional scope.
- You will work with cross-functional and geographically distributed teams – product marketing, legal, engineering, procurement, revenue, and leadership teams.
- You will partner with the other product teams, strategy, and business areas to launch new online offers, and scale the online user experience.
- You will ensure a competitive industry experience in all global markets
- 2+ years experience in VoIP products
- 5+ years experience as eCommerce Sr. Product Manager and has led feature development and monetization strategies
- Data-driven Product Manager with a desired background managing financial goals that determine the success of product releases, with expertise not only in defining KPIs but also low-level metrics
- Extensive experience leading user research to explain customer data trends
- Expert at championing customer-centric experiences in a global eCommerce realm (web, mobile, apps) and working as a liaison between business stakeholders and engineering
- Extensive experience leading AB test roadmaps with proven financial success
- Expert with scrum methodology – capturing design, business, and web development requirements; and also working with geographically distributed, remote teams
- Experience managing highly cross-functional, visible projects
- Experience working closely with data analytics and science engineers
- Expert working with data tools such as looker, google analytics, and Tableau
- Experience with SaaS business models, acquisition, or growth product strategies is a plus
- Experience using Content Square, Qualtrics, and Optimizely is a plus
- Experience in eCommerce best practices and stay up-to-date on new trends
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more