Director, Product Marketing at GoodRx
Director, Product Marketing
SANTA MONICA, CA / REMOTE
SALES & MARKETING – MARKETING
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
We are looking for an experienced Director of Product Marketing to join our marketing team and play an important role in bringing our products to life. This is a hands-on role working across several cross-functional teams. You’ll work most closely with Product, Brand and CRM teams to define the product features, map out the messaging and positioning framework, and establish an outreach plan to our target audiences to help acquire, engage and retain new members. You will also collaborate with Business Intelligence, Data Science, Consumer Insights, User Experience and other functions to build a comprehensive, data-driven go-to-market strategy. This role will report to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Strategic GTM Development: Partner with the Product team on specific development roadmaps and translate the technical details and features into consumer-facing benefits for the user. Develop comprehensive GTM plans that support the product development timeframes.
- Product positioning and messaging: Perform value proposition analysis, gain internal alignment with key stakeholders, and then work to bring that messaging to life across all creative. Continue to test and optimize messaging with consumers.
- Voice of the Customer: Be the expert on our target audience. Understand who they are, what they need, what competitive solutions they have available to them, how we fit in, and how to effectively communicate our value propositions directly to them.
- Oversee Creative Asset Development: Initiate creative briefs required to kick-off asset development and create compelling consumer messages across all marketing channels. Partner with Marketing Operations to manage the project through to delivery.
- Consumer Insights: Help to uncover new research needs to better understand our consumers. This includes qualitative and quantitative testing, as well as conducting ongoing A/B tests on product positioning and messaging.
- Performance Management: Be an expert on your product lines performance. Work closely with Business Intelligence to map GTM program success across acquisition, engagement and retention. Leverage those learnings to identify new opportunities to keep people engaged throughout their lifecycle.
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years of progressive product marketing experiences, including demonstrated success positioning & promoting new product & service offerings
- Proven track record of positioning and promoting new product & service offerings. Experience working on D2C (subscription) services is a plus
- Customer-centric – With a focus on understanding how to translate consumer insights into tangible actions that can be tested with the consumer
- Results & Detail Oriented – Maintaining a keen eye on the overall user experience across various platforms is ideal
- Strong Communicator – Excellent communication skills with the ability to take multiple points of thought and weave them into a story to help create compelling content
- Organized – Able to organize and manage multiple projects at once to help take them across the finish line; Staying on top of projects status and proactively reporting out as needed
- Collaborative – Exceptional ability to work cross-functionally with the power to influence across departments
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.