Director of Product Marketing, Cloud at Kentik
Director of Product Marketing, Cloud
Who we are
Kentik is the network observability company. Our platform is a must-have for the network front line, whether digital business, corporate IT, or service provider. Network professionals turn to the Kentik Network Observability Cloud to plan, run, and fix any network, relying on our infinite granularity, AI-driven insights, and insanely fast search.
Kentik makes sense of network, cloud, host, and container flow, Internet routing, performance tests, and network metrics. We show network pros what they need to know about their network performance, health, and security to make their business-critical services shine. Networks power the world’s most valuable companies, and those companies trust Kentik. Market leaders like IBM, Box, and Zoom rely on Kentik for network observability.
You love cloud-native tools and platforms. You know what it takes to build effective go-to-market strategies and bring new products to market. You are passionate about understanding exactly what drives people and how technology can solve their problems. You enjoy speaking with customers, analysts, PMs, and developers. You are high empathy, low ego, and enjoy being a part of a team.
Working hours in US time zones are required.
What you’ll do
- Develop and own the go-to-market plan for Kentik Cloud
- Strategize and execute product launches. Determine the metrics needed for success.
- Develop messaging, positioning, and playbooks
- Create compelling content for white papers, slide presentations, www.kentik.com, solutions briefs, blogs, Kentipedia, webinars, and sales enablement tools.
- Pair with product leadership to package and price new features
- Work closely with revenue marketing to develop and help execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Enable the sales and CS teams
- Develop product demos, conduct field training, and deliver webinars.
- Work closely with product management to align content development with product features and roadmap.
You may be a good fit if this sounds like you are
- Fascinated with SRE, DevOps, infrastructure, and network engineering personas. You know their pain points and motivators. You count some of them as friends, or maybe you even had one of these roles in a prior life.
- Able to explain critical cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, CNIs, VPCs, transit gateways, CloudWatch, and you understand aws, GCP, and Azure (to the extent that anyone can).
- Knowledgeable and opinionated about network infrastructure technology and protocols, especially for cloud, data center, and digital business architectures.
- A great communicator.
- A collaborator and organizer who will call a meeting when needed, write the plan, understand the process required to get results.
- An engineer in spirit (or practice)
- 100% company-paid health insurance for you and your dependents
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) for you and your dependents
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Stock options
- Vanguard 401(k)
- Flexible time off
- Parental and medical leave
- Monthly wellness stipend
- A generous budget for new equipment and home office set up
- Internet and phone reimbursement
- Remote work
- And more!
*Perks are as listed for US employees. Local health insurance coverage and similar perks vary for employees outside of the US.
Come work with us
The true meaning of Kentik is visibility. We’re committed to making sure everyone feels empowered to use their voice, has a sense of belonging, and is represented at Kentik.
We don’t look for individuals who fit the culture, but those who will continue to add to the culture.
We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQI+ community, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), veterans, and people of any age or family status.
Come as you are!
You will be working at a fast-growing, well-funded startup alongside industry thought leaders and network aficionados as we build the future of observability and set the high bar for how network operations and digital businesses should run. With a competitive salary and amazing benefits on top of the meaningful and challenging projects you’ll take on, we’re sure you’ll enjoy joining the Kentik team.