Director of Product Management, Platform at Matterport
Director of Product Management, Platform
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
The Director of Product Management for Platform will oversee the entire SaaS & Content Management. In addition, they will take ownership of Software, API, SDK and Application Framework that enables our users to collaborate, enhance, manage, distribute and display their 3D models & associated content. As our customer base spans in more countries and more industry verticals, user needs are changing fast. The Director will need to champion the changing voice of our user(s), and spearhead innovative solutions to their evolving needs. This is a management role reporting directly to the VP of Product Management.
- Be a subject matter expert on Matterport’s new and existing customer verticals and their needs.
- Launch new functionality critical to Matterport customers.
- Own the end-to-end process from ideation and prioritization to release management, supportability, and iteration.
- Build products that scale (from both a business and a technology perspective).
- Use metrics, qualitative feedback, and other data to learn about user needs and inform product improvements.
- 10-15 years experience in product management or a related area.
- Management experience.
- Passionate about 3D, VR & AR Experiences.
- Familiarity with E-commerce system a plus.
- Strong technical and business acumen.
- Empathy for a range of users, developed through use of a variety of research tools.
- Analytical rigor in evaluating and prioritizing projects and roadmap items.
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Superior written and presentation skills.
- Capacity to manage complex, cross-functional projects with many moving parts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!