Director of Marketing at Design Pickle
Remote Director of Marketing
Hello, prospective pickle! Design Pickle is growing fast and we are looking to expand our Marketing Team by adding a Director of Marketing. We are seeking an experienced and innovative marketing leader to play a pivotal role in driving our company’s growth by implementing strategic marketing initiatives that generate demand and create impactful brand experiences. Your exceptional leadership skills, creativity, and data-driven mindset will be critical in shaping our marketing strategy and achieving our business objectives.
Reports to: Vice President of Marketing & Sales
On a daily basis, works closely with the Marketing team and frequently collaborates with Customer Success, Sales and Product
Location: Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our employees’ uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who have…
Bonus Pickle Points
- Enthusiasm for our purpose: To be the most helpful creative company in the world.
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading a high-performing full-funnel marketing team, including content creation, lead generation, commercialization, and brand development.
- Deep knowledge of paid advertising strategy and tactics, advanced to expert knowledge of Google, Facebook and Linkedin advertising platforms and reporting.
- Advanced expertise in marketing automation tools, CRM systems (Hubspot preferred) and digital marketing platforms.
- Excellent communication skills with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to adapt messaging for different audiences, including marketers and creators
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed lead generation goals in a B2B environment.
- Strong creative and strategic thinking skills, with a passion for crafting compelling campaigns, brand experiences, and a data-driven mindset.
- Excellent project management and communication skills. Our team works remotely, and everyone is expected and trusted to manage their time effectively.
- Proven results in a high-growth technology or tech-enabled services business is strongly preferred.
- Solid track record supporting major projects, including product or feature launches, cross-channel campaigns, data, and analytics.
- Strong ad copywriter with an eye for visuals that will convert
- Genuine curiosity to understand clients and best translate their needs into great ads and copy that converts.
- Experience leading remote teams
- Experience supporting global marketing initiatives and multilingual campaigns
- Familiarity with the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS).
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
- Collaborate across multiple teams to develop an understanding and framework of target customers, personas, and messaging that will resonate with target audiences and execute against company goals.
- Develop Marketing GTM strategies for new products and features that translates to our consumer segment strategy and competitive strengths into plans that drive customer and revenue growth.
- Lead and scale a winning team. Nurture a strong team of marketers who are strategic leaders and execution machines, and who can act as the voice of our customers and deliver growth.
- Develop long-term vision and strategy for the lifecycle marketing to engage and retain customers with relevant, timely, and targeted communications.
- Plan, execute, and measure the success of marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital, social media, email, events, and traditional advertising.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in performance marketing for technology and creative companies, and recommend new strategies and tactics to improve campaign performance.
- Manage existing relationships with external partners and establish new relationships that meaningfully impact the business.
$165,000 – $190,000 a year
The compensation range for this position is $165,000 to $190,000 annually. The actual salary offer made to a candidate will be made with mindful consideration of a wide range of factors. These factors include but are not limited to skills, qualifications, education/knowledge, experience, and alignment with market data for a given location within the US. In addition to base salary, some positions may be eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses or commissions. This salary data is for our US-based positions only.
Benefits, Compensation, and Perks
Uncapped PTO: Hate seeing your PTO hours decrease as the year goes on? Not anymore! There is no cap or number associated with the amount of PTO days you can request.
Major medical healthcare: We major medical plans as well as Dental and Vision insurance.
Remote-work flexibility: More productive at home? Not based in Scottsdale, AZ? Fine with us! We are a remote-first company with people all over the country.
401K: Plan for your future with a 401K with a 3% company match.
World-class Company Hub: More productive in an office? Also, fine with us! Our Company Hub is set up with state-of-the-art standing desks, high-definition monitors, breakout rooms for meetings and calls, a podcast studio, a relaxation room, a merch wall, and a cold plunge! .yes, we said a cold plunge.
In-office gym: Our Company Hub also has a small CrossFit-style gym with Peloton studio available for any pickles to use!
Life-changing massage chair: We change lives through creativity…and massages. Our team has traveled far and wide to take advantage of a life-changing massage chair that is housed in our Company Hub. One massage is all it will take to radically transform your life.
New parent leave: Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers to take up to 8 weeks leave for a new family member, including adoption, at full salary.
Short Term / Long Term Disability Options
Paid training and personal development: We offer a yearly stipend for employees to continue to grow their skillset and learn things to help them in their careers.
Pet insurance: Have a furry friend? Design Pickle offers pet insurance through United Pet Care for discounted vet visits, medication, and procedures.
Team retreats, social events, and adventures: Pickle collaboration is important to us! We host regular social events, get-togethers, and experiences for our staff.
About Design Pickle
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the #1 flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
In 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022, Inc. 5000 listed Design Pickle as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
Be the SPARK
Let your fire and passion inspire someone else’s day.
Seek out new ways to improve performance, satisfaction, and impact for our customers. Less is more rules supreme.
Give it to me STRAIGHT
Lead with radical and professional candor in every situation. Graciously accept when others do the same. Move forward together and aligned.
HELP when nobody’s watching
Find opportunities to support each other and our clients beyond the day-to-day.
Lean into HARD
We thoughtfully select our challenges and tenaciously commit to conquering them.
Make your own PICKLES
We are a collection of incredible individuals who challenge ourselves and each other to grow. Change is celebrated as a sign of progress.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We can’t wait to meet youthank you in advance for your application!
Design Pickle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will often hear members of the Design Pickle team refer to themselves as pickles. Pickles come in an infinite amount of variety, and as such, the pickles at Design Pickle celebrate every aspect of our diverse workforce and do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, nationality, (dis)ability, gender, gender expression, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. The right pickle for the right opportunity. Design Pickle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.