Director of Growth at Abstract
Title: Director of Growth
Location: Remote, United States
About the Role:
The Director of Growth will be a senior leader in charge of setting Abstract’s marketing strategy, managing the marketing team and partnering closely with Sales, Product, and Design leadership to drive adoption of our current and future product lines.
This is a unique opportunity to manage a category leading brand with strong organic traction alongside a very experienced leadership team reporting directly into the CEO. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing and leading B2B marketing strategies with a focus on mid-market and enterprise audiences.
This role requires someone who is strong at strategy and planning, as well as coaching and directing a small, high performing team in close partnership with sales.
What you’ll do:
- Define Abstract’s marketing strategy from the ground up, driving execution of campaigns across a team of four existing roles with the opportunity to hire more resources in the near future
- Help deliver on accelerating Abstract’s growth in revenue and in user adoption of our platform and products
- Set the marketing team’s goals and budgets in close partnership with the sales team and the senior leadership team at Abstract (finance, product, design, etc.)Manage a small team with deep category expertise and a pool of agencies and vendors in the day-to-day execution of the strategy that you’ll create
- Own the entire marketing funnel and be responsible for reporting and forecasting KPIs
- Work closely with the Data and Analytics vendors to develop performance measurement reporting and media mix modeling to demonstrate the impact of marketing programs
- Identify opportunities for product optimization at all stages of the customer journey (from landing pages, through activation, through conversion, retention, and winback), partnering with Product and Sales leadership to prioritize and execute
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of experience in high-velocity SaaS company with Enterprise customers
- 5+ years leading marketing strategy and teams for Enterprise B2B SaaS audiences
- Experienced building and launching new product lines and successfully scaling adoption
- A track record of building marketing strategies in close partnership with sales teams
- Analytical data-driven mindset and ability to set goals and model forecasts
- Deep knowledge of developing and scaling B2B marketing channels in-house
- Proven track record of exceeding targets and iteratively test new strategies and opportunities
- Experience working with marketing consultants, vendors and partners
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment and a high degree of comfort with ambiguity
- At Abstract, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial wellbeing. We provide 99% healthcare coverage, as well as dental, vision, and life insurance options. We offer 10 weeks parental leave, unlimited paid-time off, and flexible working arrangements. Additional perks include dependent care, a budget to set up your home office, a monthly wellness and internet stipend, health care FSA, and commuter benefits.
- To help employees plan for the future, we offer competitive pay and a 401(k).
- We are a fully-distributed team and offer US-based remote employment. We offer travel opportunities for company meetings, team meet-ups, and the occasional conference.
Abstract is a design workflow platform for teams to version, manage, and collaborate. Our company’s mission is to dramatically improve the productivity, transparency and impact of Design. Since launching in July 2017, over 7,000 design teams across 75 countries have adopted Abstract, including teams from Microsoft, Cisco, Intuit, Salesforce, Instacart, OpenTable, and more.
At Abstract, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status.
Abstract is fully-remote (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; Elastic Projects will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!