Director of Customer Marketing at Komodo Health
Director of Customer Marketing
New York, New York; San Francisco, California; Chicago, Illinois
We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health:
Komodo Health seeks a Director of Customer Marketing to join our organization. This marketing leader will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with our customers throughout the customer journey via marketing engagement.
Key initiatives include:
- Create post-acquisition customer campaigns and engagements with buyers/users
- Create content to entice and engage customers at the account level and strengths awareness of the value of Komodo (lunch and learn topics, etc.)
- Case study development across all customer types that demonstrate the value of Komodo’s insights at the account level
- Assist with strategic business reviews and best practices to ensure demonstration of value for the customer’s organization
- Partner with the product organization to develop training material with our Customer Success organization
- Own customer communication (webinars, newsletters, announcements)
- Understand the customer mindset and refine existing content to be used at the account level
- Act as both a player and a coach through your contributions. Manage, mentor, and motivate a team of marketers.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have…
As a marketing leader you will have successfully built a community of Komodo advocates, driven product education, adoption and usage and measurably driven loyalty based on retention metrics.
What you bring to Komodo Health:
- Deep understanding of the US Healthcare System
- Previous customer-facing roles and or Field Marketing experience in SaaS serving LSS companies would be preferred
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to lead the “bigger picture” in parallel to acting as a hands-on leader.
- Provide leadership for developing content for both customers and internal partners including thought leadership, web copy, sales aids, presentations, webinars, speaking engagements, etc.
- Experience in building a marketing plan and allocating the marketing budget.
- An owner can influence and lead diverse internal and external stakeholders with excellent communication skills.
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity, and an annual wellness and productivity stipend to support you in being your healthiest, best self.