Director of Content Strategy at Hearsay Systems
Director of Content Strategy
- REMOTE, UNITED STATES
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Hearsay Systems is looking for a leader to build out our Content Services offering!
Our Professional services offerings are aimed at helping our clients maximize the value derived out of our platform. To that end, we have identified social content published through our platform as a significant lever. We have found clients with a well-defined content strategy coupled with operational excellence derive significantly more value from the platform. At the same time, clients with significant strategic and operational gaps end up under-leveraging our platform. By offering a robust set of content-related services, we will be able to address such gaps and ensure all clients are successfully leveraging our platform. As the Director of Content Strategy, you will have the unique opportunity to envision and build out the Content Services offering within Hearsay’s Professional Services organization.
About Hearsay Systems:
Founded in 2009 by Clara Shih and Steve Garrity, and helmed by CEO Mike Boese, Hearsay Systems leads the field in offering sophisticated client engagement products to companies within the financial services vertical. We are a tightly knit and dedicated group that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products engage customers across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, email, text, and voice. And every product syncs beautifully to Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and other CRM systems.
Hearsay is used by more than 170,000 financial advisors and insurance agents. Our clients include Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, New York Life and Allstate. We enable them to get a real-time pulse of field conversations and to trigger more effective targeted advisor-client outreach with AI-optimized calls, text messages, email follow-ups, and social media interactions.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Create a menu of content-related service offerings ranging from the strategic to the operational with clear delivery models, customer outcomes and deliverables
- Work with account teams to identify client opportunities for Content Services and effectively position such services as worthwhile investments to maximize value of the platform
- Build out a multidimensional content marketing maturity model and an associated framework to evaluate and benchmark clients
- Identify insights based on customer engagement and analytics and define strategic priorities and requirements to deliver business results
- Develop workshops around current state analysis, target state definition and gap analysis to identify both strategic and operational gaps
- Develop a hiring plan in line with financial objectives and success, build out small, focused team of content strategists and content marketing consultants
- Help content teams at customer organizations to establish the capabilities necessary to deliver content with high standards of clarity, effectiveness and style, ensuring that all content is on-message, on-brand, and leveraging its full potential
- Partner with clients in designing the broader content creation and publishing ecosystem, while leading the build out of the Hearsay components including integrations with other syndicated content streams.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer contacts; as the voice of authority around everything content related
- Stay on top of industry and technology trends, and help translate these insights into strategic recommendations for product development and go-to-market opportunities
- A versatile leader who is passionate about content marketing and constantly thinking of inventive ways to drive greater impact through content
- Solid understanding of how content can achieve measurable business and communications goals
- Familiar with content marketing operations (Governance, Org Models, Processes, Metrics) within large enterprises especially in the financial services or insurance spaces
- Highly strategic, collaborative and creative, with proven work experience managing content strategy globally with a campaign-based, insights-led approach
- Have excellent analytical skills to put data/insights at the heart of the content strategy
- Crisp and effective executive communication skills, including significant experience presenting cross-functionally and across all levels
- Thrive and enjoy working in a fast-paced and changing environment (transformation brand)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience within a global content role; preferably writing experience with financial services or insurance companies; agency and in-house environments
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!