Director, Medical Writing – Rare Disease Biopharma – REMOTE
Job Reference: #46430
- Salary: $180,000 – 200,000
- Location: Remote
- Sector: Pharmaceuticals
Rare medical writing opportunity to serve as a Director on a remote basis! Do not miss out on the opportunity to join an innovative and impactful clinical-stage biopharma in a senior-level role. Suited to highly experienced medical writers in search of a dynamic environment.
Meet’s client is a biopharmaceutical company working within rare diseases with a specific focus on debilitating genetic diseases. Their goal is to develop cost-efficient therapies and products to those with high unmet medical needs. Based in northern California, they have been around for about 10 years and already have 4 approved drugs within the space and a very active pipeline currently (mainly in CNS, Musculoskeletal, and Hormonal Systems). They are a mid-size company with about 500 employees.
- Ensure all medical writing deliverables are of quality and completed in a timely fashion
- Mentor/manage junior writers
- Write and or coordinate the writing of clinical and regulatory documents such as CSRs, IBs,
- protocols, etc.
- Serve as a leader of the department through the proposal and oversight of new initiatives
- Develop/maintain outlines and templates for medical writing deliverables
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or medical field (advance degree preferred)
- 15+ years’ experience working within medical writing (submissions experience highly preferred)
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Rare disease experience is a plus